I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-14)

Start from the beginning

"Tsk what a way to talk?I am not a tight dress to take to the drapers to 'loosen up'."

"Oh God mom.Its meant like your way to 'uptight'."

"Then isn't it supposed to be 'up-loosen'?"she said, some of her natural humour returning.

"Oh mom, I love you."I said, throwing my arms around her.

"Okay, okay now go and get dressed, you don't have much time left."

Yeah I don't.

Oh shit, the day is finally here.

A swarm of butterflies, returned to my stomach, churning it like milk.

I walked into my room and found that all my gazillion bags have had been brought up.

But a single, long cover- the kind with a hanger sticking out the top and a zip down the side, to open it- was laid across my black bed.

My prom dress.

"Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P Didd-"I cut off my ring-tone as I pushed the green button and pressed my I-Phone 3GS to my ear.

"Hey there, harder than a Shell here."

"Hey Shell, this is Rob."

Damn, couldn't I have kept my corny message to myself?

"Hey Rob."

"Where were you all these days?I tried your phone and all I got was an unreachable and you didn't even come to school.You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I was in uhh London with my dad.He ummm had some clients over there so I wanted you know go and uhh learn the ropes.Haha"I finished awkwardly.

Damn why do I have to keep proving I'm a moron?

"Ok cool.So um.... about today....uh"Please don't say you cant come, please don't say you cant come, please don't say you ca-"....Do you want me to pick you up or shall we meet there?"

Phew.

"I'll umm meet you there k'?"I said relieved.

"K' cool.Then see you there."

"Yeah see you there.Bye."

Holy shit, that was nerve wrecking!

I sighed and laid on my bed, loving the familiar feeling of my head sinking into my comfy bed.

I gotta lot today.

I'm finally gonna let the world see me.

I can't let Rob down.

I have to prove to the world who I am.

Only problem, I have to look perfect.

And I mean perfect.

Like perfecto.

Anything less than that and my pride will be beyond repairing.

I am in a very hard position.

Poor me.

Ok enough wallowing in my self misery, time to get dressed, Shell.

Mrs.Rock's(Shell's mom's) POV.

I don't know what to do with this girl!!!

She's got five minutes before prom is going to start and she's still in the shower!!

She comes home all perfect like an angel, but her time management is still pathetic.

......After 2 hours of self rambling.....