For Brad

For Brad. And I just got an Arctic Monkey's top, shorts and some converse.

I was finally done in the shops so I walked back to the hotel. Nat hasn't got back yet so I had a long warm shower. As I got out I remembered that I can't let Brad see what I'm wearing so put on some pyjamas. Brad has asked loads to see me in an Arctic Monkeys too because apparently I'd look cute. Yeah what he doesn't know is that I have loads. I went onto twitter and messaged James to see if they were back in their rooms.

Me: James are you guys in your rooms ??

James: Were all in Brad's why ??

With that I put my phone back on charge and Nat came back in. "I'll cook. Now go see your boyfriend." She smiled at me. "Thank you so much!" I squealed and hugged her. Out off all of the girls I hang round with she's the best cook. I walked down to Brad's room with the clothes I had brought him. I knocked on the brown door and was met with the handsome boy I fell in love with. He pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back and smiled. We went inside and it handed him the clothes. "I'll come get you at 4." I smiled at him. "Aww she's got something planned for you. I'm pretty sure it's meant to be the other way round." Tris joked. I just glared at him and walked out.

As I got back to my room Nat was just finishing with everything. "Go have another shower you smell." She giggled. I laughed at her and went for another shower. I got out and got dressed. I dried my long brown hair and curled it. After that I done my makeup but it wasn't too much. I got my converse and some white socks and put them on.

Outfit ^^^^

Outfit ^^^^

I walked out off the bedroom and back to Nat. She was smiling at me. "You two can make the cake. I'm off have a lovely time but not too much fun. But if you so use protection." She smirked while walking out leaving me all alone. I looked at my phone and I had 5 minutes to get down to Brad's room. I put my phone back into my pocket and ran to his room.

I slowly knocked on the door since it was now 4. Minutes later James opened the door. He let me in and smiled. Brad walked out off his bedroom looking hot. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You so fucking hot." He smiled walking over and pulling me into a hug. "Wait you have abs." He said putting his hand on my stomach. "Yeah. But this is not about me it's about you. So bye boys I'll bring him back." I smiled at them all and walked out holding Brad's hand. "What I said in there wasn't a lie. You are the most beautiful girl in the world." He smiled and I started blushing like mad. "Aww thanks. Your looking very handsome in that." I smiled at him. "Where did you get that top?" He then asked. "Oh I have loads but I needed a new one anyway so I just brought it." I smiled at him. We got back to my hotel and walked in. We had dinner and he liked it thankfully. I will have to thank Nat on that one later.

After we ate we sat on the sofa and Brad started asking me questions

After we ate we sat on the sofa and Brad started asking me questions. "What's my full name?" He asked. "Bradley William Simpson." I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead. "What month was I born in?" He asked. "July." I smiled again but this time he kissed my nose. "Who started the band?" He asked. "James." I stated and he kissed my lips softly. We both smiled in to it. This is the best moment in my life. After a few seconds we both pulled away. I looked straight into his eyes and smiled. I stood up and pulled him up with me. We both walked into the kitchen thing. "What are we doing?" He asked. "We can make a cake together." I smiled like a little kid.

Brad's view
We were making the cake and I had flour on my hand. I put it on her head and turned round making flour go everywhere. She put her finger into the cake mix and pressed it against my nose. Her hand was very soft. She started giggling at me. "Lick it off." I smirked at her. "Eww that's gross Simpson." She giggled. She scrunched her nose up and I smiled down to her I'm only a little bit taller then her but I still am taller. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I cupped her face in my hands pulling it closer to mine. I placed my lips onto hers. The kiss was slow but also very meaningful. I pulled away and she smiled at me...