"Hmm hmm. I see." You nodded at his thought, that's about the information that he has collected so far without inquired him out loud. "What about the eye-witnesses? If this is not an accident, have you list all the possible suspects yet? Does he have any relatives?"

Minoura look at you who was calm over the view, any girl he meets around your age would throw up the moment they laid their eyes on a dead body and lose their nerve at the sight of splatter blood. But your eyes were indifferent as if you have seen many shared of deaths before despite being newly appointed prosecutor in this district.

Oh, but you have, by far witnessing a fair amount of crime scenes back in London during your stay there. That city was hectic with various of homicide cases rampant, far more gruesome and atrocious that the sight alone can send one stomach churn with disgust and nauseate. You remember vividly all the case you studied before and one particularly famous case that still remains a mystery.

There was one criminal on the loose, Jack the Ripper. That name was an urban legend supposedly, but the trails and pattern of his murder still last till today. How he would massacre and cut his victim's throat and pluck out their internal organ and intestine, mutilated their abdomen and remove their genital part. The motive was unclear since this Jack the Ripper was an elusive serial killer and was never been caught even once or known about his real identity. You had read the case before, and well, just looking at the picture of his victims is really disturbing to the stomach.

Not that it was anything related but seeing a scene like this did not perturb you so much anymore.

"You know you don't really need to press yourself into this case and rack your brain. It will be solved later in a mere second." Minoura said and closed his worn-out notebook. It shows that he has use that for many occasions, noting clues and important information. On the front cover, emblazoned with a police crest of his district, Kanagawa Prefecture Police. "Just leave it to the local police and detective agency. You were here just to collect evidence and interrogated witnesses, right?" He gives you that look again. The look of someone who underestimated you just because you were younger, a female prosecutor, and lack experience no less.

'Since he was nearby, I give him a phone call... he should be here very soon. Shouldn't let anyone tamper with the evidence before he arrives even if we got a prosecutor like her on site. The problem is how do I say that we don't need to do a further investigation? It seems pointless now that we have him.'

Him? Who did he mean by that? His inner thought is giving away that he doesn't need you here. Nevertheless, you breathe out a sigh of annoyance. He really shouldn't belittle your ability that much, you bore the title of a prosecutor for nothing. On top of that, to disregard you like a total nuisance, that is inexcusable.

"Sir, please tell me one lie." You stated and cross your arms together, "And I will tell you the truth behind that."

With the sudden request, the detective was rather puzzled.

"What do you mean? Are you trying to play a detective game here?"

"No. But it is always interesting to know if a detective like you would lie or not." You said and smirk derisively, "Since I am a prosecutor; I know if someone is being dishonest with me. My eyes can discern any lies and uncover the truth in a mere second." Well, it is not an exaggeration, so long as there's a contradiction in his words, then you can perceive what his inner thoughts are with your ability.

"I believe that alone will prove sufficient that my skills are worth noting. I am not just going to sit idly as a mere observer and let detective like you scouring all the work here. That will hurt my pride as a prosecutor." Of course, you are not going to back down now that you are here. He was supposed to collaborate with you as a partner or supervising you on further investigation seeing he was the senior here. Not shooing you away.