Paige Hyland The Story Of My Life

"Coming mom," Paige says as she gets dressed. It was the first day of school and her first year in middle school she was entering 6th grade. Paige sighs as she walks out the door.

"Morning honey," says her mom "Excited?" her mom says

"Yeah," sighs Paige also thinking about dance after school. She went to ALDC which stood for Abby Lee Dance Center. She was thinking about the pyramid when her sister came in.

"Morning mom," Brooke says as she walks in. The pyramid was a scale of how good you are if you're at the top you were the best in your group, if you're near the bottom you need a lot more practice. Each week is a new pyramid, a new competition, and a new dance routine. Paige was always in the middle or bottom because of her mom her mom always gets in fights with the other dance moms and the teacher. Paige didn't mind only because she was used to it.

"your going to be late," says her mom and Paige grabs her backpack and heads out the door. Paige gets one the bus and sits next to her best friend Skye.

"Hey excited,'' says Skye

"Yeah," says Paige and then they talk about classes and lockers and things. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rings and school is over Paige's mom comes to pick her up.

"Ready for dance?" her mom asks

"yeah," says Paige  when they arrive Paige changes into her dance outfit and heads to class.

"Hello girls ok lets get right to the pyramid," says her teacher Abby. As she reveals each name Paige is surprised for once she was second to first she wasn't last!