"Shut up!"

"Come on, tell me I'm hot!"

"Fine, you're hot!"

"Butter me up with complements."

"No! I already did what you said! Just get off!"

"Please?"

"Fine! You're really funny, and decent looking!"

"Decent looking? Come on, I'm better than that obviously, I mean, look at me!"

I couldn't look at him. I turned my head so I was looking to the side. I scoffed, "From what I see, I'm certain that you are decent looking."

"You aren't even looking at me." Jordan said, lightly grabbing my chin and turning my head I would look at him straight in the eye. "Aw. Is Naomi blushing?"

"Of course not!"

"You totally are."

"Shut up!"

"Nooo."

I stuck my tongue out in response

Silence was the reply. It was incredibly awkward. And we were still looking at each other, straight in the eye.

Jordan, for some reason, turned a tomato red. Did he think of something dirty?

I took this as an advantage and whispered in his ears, "Can you get off of me?"

"I hope you know that you could've got out this entire time." He whispered back. "Too bad. You aren't getting out now." He stuck his tongue out, his face still red.

"I'm hungry." I said, stringing the y out. "And your face is red like mine.", Poking his face.

"Shut up!"

"You didn't shut up when my face turned red!"

"If you don't shut up then I'll have to resort to plan B!"

"You don't have a plan B, Jordan."

"I do!"

"Yeah right!"

"Want me to show you plan B then?"

"Prove it!"

I had no time to react to what happened next. He grabbed the back of my head, and brought me closer to him. And he closed the gap between us. It just happened so fast. I didn't know when I started responding to him, but I did. I ran my fingers through his golden locks and melted into the kiss.

We separated after a while of whatever just happened. Jordan got off of me, and we were left panting for air.

"That was plan B?"

"Yeah, what did you expect?"

"Not this?"

"Well this is what you got."

"Y'know, that's not going to stop me from teasing you."

"Well I didn't know what to do! I knew I had to do that soon, so I thought that I could do that!"

"Didn't you ever think in that little plan of yours, that I wouldn't like you?"

"Uh, know? Did you not like it? I thought you were okay with it... I'm sorry..."

I hit him lightly on the arm. "Chill Jordan, it wasn't bad."

He had a relieved expression.

"But..."

"But?"

"I'm hungry."

"Me too, we should go down and get lunch."

We both stood up, and Jordan held my hand as we both went down the stairs to get lunch.

"You know, I fell on you on purpose." He said as we were going down the stairs.

"Wait, WHAT?"

(☞゚∀゚)

Hello lovelies!

I'm sorry if this isn't as good, but here we go!

If you guys want to see some of your ideas in the later one shots please comment!

If there's anything that's strange near the end of just anywhere in this chapter, I will blame my idiocity- wait is that even a word?

Anyways I'm going to blame it on the fact that it's 2 am here where I live and that my friend is giving me a great time.

As always, GO AND GIVE SOME LOVE TO RUBIX.

And have a great day or night!