Part 6 - Truth or dare

Start from the beginning

I'm not a bitch, Jonathan. I need to talk with you!

"Maybe later. Can I talk to you in a private?" I asked my best friend and he nodded his head.

"Sure."

We went to the kitchen.

"Have you talked with Mini?" I asked neutrally.

"After we returned? Not yet, why?"

"Because he has crush on you." His eyes widened in shock.

"Wait, what?"

"Just kidding, dude. We're playing this game... We have to say to our friends, that somebody has crush on them. You should have seen your face." I started to laughed.

Awkward moment. I just hope, that now Delirious won't believe Craig. Oh my god, he looks so cute.

"A game? Oh ok, thanks for telling me. So now you wanna join Lui? I intend to," he grinned at me and didn't seem to be pissed or annoyed.

We played GTA like three hours and then did Game of drunks. (Author note: Its drinking game. You're watching game of thrones and drink always when: you see boobs, they say fuck or any other swear word and others. End of my note.) We started to be drunk. It was Nogla, who came with that great idea.

"Let's do truth or dare!"

"You crazy? We don't have girls here," objected Marcel.

"That's the point," giggled Anthony.

So we all sat into a circle and I wasn't really sure, if I want it, but I was too drunk to argue with the others. Nogla started first, as he thought up this idea.

"So Marcel, truth or dare?" Nogla asked and I tried not looking at Delirious for the whole time.

"Dare, bitch."

"I want you to call Simone and break up with her." We all laughed. We knew it's only a prank.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Fucking do it," shouted Tyler and Marcel gave him cold look.

Marcel did, what he was asked for, and wasn't happy about it.

"Your turn," said Nogla to Marcel.

"Fine. Tyler, truth or dare?"

"Truth, fucker." Marcel smirked and I frowned, when I saw Delirious something whispering to Craig.

I have to stop being jealous. Delirious is grown up, he can do whatever he wants and with whoever he wants.

"Do you have crush on somebody?" Marcel asked and Tyler laughed.

"Sure."

"I meant from our group, from this circle." I sensed, how he gulped and scratched the back of his head.

"You didn't say that," he replied and I nodded my head.

"He's right," I defended him.

"Mini? Truth or dare?" Continued Tyler.

"Truth," Mini replied so silently.

"Have you ever had a threesome with another man?" Tyler grinned at him.

"No," Answered him Craig.

"Delirious... Truth or dare?" I sensed something from his Craig's voice.

"Dare."

"Ok. 7 minutes in heaven with Tyler, now." My heart skipped a beat.

What? With Tyler? You can't be serious. Delirious is my. I should be the one having an eternity in heaven with him, not Tyler.

"Sure, cmon you wuss." I watched as my best friend and Tyler went to the bathroom and locked themselves up.

We waited until they both didn't returned. Delirious had a big smile on his face and his eyes sparked with joy, while Tyler looked more confused.

Did they really make out? Stop being such jealous. It's just a stupid game. And even if they did, I should be happy for him.

"Ok, Luke... my dear friend. Truth or dare?" asked Delirious.

"Dare! Bring it on, baby." Delirious smirked.

"That's what I wanted to hear. I dare you to go only in your underwear to the store and buy condoms. Do it." We all laughed, while Cartoonz stood up.

"Fine, bitch. Watch me!"

He took all his clothes, except his underwear, and walked away. After a ten minutes, he returned with condoms. He was slightly blue, when outside was freezing.

"Here you go, darling." He threw the package to Delirious, dress up and sat near the fireplace to warm himself.

"Evan? Truth or dare?" I was a bit surprised.

Ok fine, think. Truth is simpler, I could always lie. Dare? I could kiss Delirious without being suspicious... if I had to kiss him.

"Dare."

" 'Kay... kiss Delirious." My heart started to race.

Oh my god, this isn't happening. Really? Kiss him? Like now? On the sights of everyone? What if he doesn't want to? What if I do something wrong? What if they'll see my boner. Because I know I'll have one, after I'll kiss him.

I was dragged into reality by movement. I blinked a few times to see Delirious' face right in front of me. I stopped breathing and was absolutely lost in his eyes. His closeness woke up butterflies in my stomach.

"You want me to began?" He whispered and smirked.

I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I wash totally frozen by his present. He took my head into his hands and moved closer. Our lips barely touched. I could sense his soft lips and started to feel dizzy. He slowly licked my bottom lip. I couldn't take any more torture. I ran with my fingers through his hair and pressed my lips against his. Inside me bursted every feeling I had. I sensed vibration and electric pulsing through my body, butterflies started to fly and his hair were so soft. He pulled away for air and I wanted to repeat it so badly.

"Why don't you two fuckers get a room?" said Tyler with laughter. Delirious returned to his place and my cheeks started to burn.

I know it was only a kiss on lips, but dammit. That was fucking awesome. Did he felt the same things, as I? Why did he move to me, when it was me, who should have kissed him. Oh no. I can feel it. You fucker, stop waking up! Please, not now. Not in front of everyone. Ok, it's fine. I'll just sit and have my hands right here. Nobody will suspect a thing.

"Vanoss? It's your turn?" I heard Delirious laughter. I cleared my throat.

"I think, that Vanoss is still stunned. We should call it off," giggled Lui.

"True, I'm tired anyway," agreed Anthony.

This was the best experience in my entire existence. Dammit! I want you, Delirious. Now more then ever.