I gasp and look around, I'm still on the floor "Kya we got you some OH MY GODS!" Dawn rushed in dropping the clothes "LETA GET IN HERE KYA'S HURT HURRY!" Leta came running in with a first-aid kit Dawn turned my head so her and Leta could get a better look. "Kya I have to clean this up, this is going to hurt." I nod then laugh it seemed slower though "my head hurts." "Well you kinda knocked yourself out there champ" I chuckle then I feel something wet hit my cheek. "Are...are you guys crying?" I reached up blindly and felt their faces "no don't do that no need for spilling tears." I looked forward at the puddle I left and put one of my hands in it "guys she had sex with a looot of demons." They gasp I start to let my mind draw pictures and write words using my blood. "She promised never to hurt me...and yet her souls desire was to fuck me over." I look at the things I wrote and drew I quickly messed most of them up. "Kya what was that" help me move "of course master." I get up slowly and get dressed "It was nothing" I started to stumble out. "Kya one of those words said ra-" I whipped my head in her direction so fast I felt my neck crack, "DON'T" Leta looked stunned. "Leave it alone" I hurry the best that I can to get outside I felt like I was suffocating. "Kya WAIT!" I quickly opened the door only to slam it back shut in her face. "Why is she here?" I was breathing hard trying not to cry this is too much "calm down master you'll pass out." Why would they do this "we have no clue master." My body can't take much longer of this emotional whiplash, I breath in slow cutting off all of my emotions. I slowly stand up then open the door she was standing there rain soaked "can I help you?" "Kya let her in she's probably freezing" I step aside looking down at the floor. I quietly thank the gods for Dawn bringing me a long shirt and pants...its cold in here. "I came to pick you up Kya" Selena looked at me "well you can just turn around and leave because I'm not going with you." "Kya please ju-" "this is not the place for this conversation, I have things to do so you might as well leave." 

I walked out Leta's fathers house into the storm. "KYA" I picked up the pace and started to run as fast as I could. "We can make you invisible" "please" I stop running feeling dizzy "KYA PLEASE BABY!" I turn my head and see Selena running on the opposite sidewalk. "She really cares for you" I roll my eyes "then why would she do this to me?" "Something seemed off about her when she was in hell, remember those men I think they had something to do with her...business." I could hear Selena sobbing I slowly walk over to her she stiffens "who's there?" She begins to look around her eyes turn neon as she growls "whoever you are you do not want to fuck with a panther." She never told me what she was suddenly her neon's landed on where I was standing "show yourself!" I quietly walk up to her staring at her face, "you will always want her just give in." I exhale then lunge towards her I kiss her deeply she moans and pulls away "Kya?" You can let me show her eyes go wide "how...how di-" I pull her into another kiss. She grips onto my clothes pulling me closer I slowly pull away "you hurt me to my very core." I watched as tears began to fall from her eyes "I'm so sorry baby please believe me." I slowly stepped away from her "I...I don't know...it just hurts I have to figure this out" she begins to sob again. I turn and begin to walk away into the stormy night feeling my heart hurt all over again. I stop gripping onto my chest as I close my eyes and search for my son. I could see him smiling while playing with Ryan and Rebecca. I open my eyes when I hear a screech then a crash I follow the tire marks down a cliff "help." I climb down to the small landing where the car thankfully landed and rip the door off some woman was trapped I bend down and start to rip at the seat belt. Once I take her out I could smell the leaking gas so I take her to the top "my babies! " My eyes widen I quickly turn around and run for the car I try to take off the door again but nothing happens. I look inside and see two kids around Ares age I use all my strength to try and open the door but it doesn't budge. The smell of gas was getting worse I climb through the front to the back. I manege to get one kid out but the other car seat wouldn't unbuckle. I notice it's getting hot I look back and see a fire quickly coming for the car "I will not lose them." I growl and rip off the seat belt I pull the children into me just as the fire consumes the car and explodes. I close my eyes feeling the fire and shards around me, two sharp pains ripped through my back causing my grip to loosen a little. We're blasted out the back I tightened my hold onto the children.