"Is there something more you wanted to say?" I ask.

"No, it's okay." She pauses. "It wasn't important anyways."

"Are you sure?" I raise my eyebrow in curiosity. 

"I'm sure. Have a great day at school babe. I'll see you after practice, right?" She smiles.

Hearing her call me babe never gets old. It's so cute. I absolutely love when she calls me that. "Of course."

Her face lights up at my answer. "Good. I'm going back to sleep." She kisses me. 

"But you know you should really-"

She cuts me off. "Go to school, I know. I will tomorrow, okay?" 

"Fine." I kiss her one more time before going off to get ready.

Once I look at my best, I head to school. I meet Alexis and the rest of the group at the normal spot we hang out in the morning. Alexis has been so incredibly supportive throughout everything. I wish I had told her about Cameron sooner. It makes me feel really grateful to know I have such a great friend. A best friend. I've always considered her my best friend, but she really didn't prove it until now.

"Hey biiiiittttccchhhh!!!" Alexis wraps her arms around me and pulls me in for a big hug.

I push her off me. "Hey slut." I smirk.

"Oh sorry, is Cameron the only one allowed to hug you like that?" She giggles.

"Shut up!" I punch her in the arm playfully. She said it quiet enough to where no one would hear, but still.

Before she can say another word, I'm approached by Cameron's friends, Cayden and Jenny. "Cayden, please don't do this!" Jenny begs.

He ignores her. "Hey uh, Kaylee, can I talk to you in private?"

I get a couple of weird looks from people, including Alexis. It was more like a look of concern from her though. "Um. Sure?" I had a pretty confused look plastered to my face as well.

We go into an abandoned area, where him and Jenny sit down. I decide to stand, just wanting to get this over with as quick as possible. I haven't really had the chance to talk to Cayden much. Jenny is cool, although I haven't seen much of her lately either, so this is definitely odd. I wonder what they want to talk to me about. I know it obviously has to do with Cameron, I just don't know what it is about her they want to discuss. I hope it's nothing bad and that she's okay. 

"Cayden. Don't do this. She's going to kill you. And me!" Jenny grabs his arm.

"She has a right to know Jenny. I don't care what Cameron does anymore, that's her problem now." He points at me.