3▻ Am i over her?

Start from the beginning

Same shit, different day.

But in all honesty I really didn't care...the last fuck I gave was to my sister and she used me! That's enough...

In no time, my door flung open with a mad relative coming in it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you--you need to getcha' act together, Regina!" she came in immediately scolding me.

"Look, I just don't like her!" I groaned turning over slowly.

"I don't give a damn I asked you to be nice...and that's what I expect from you not none of this... "crazy teenage everybody needs to bow to me" bullshit attitude. Cus of course I will change it real quick if I have to.." she said piercing her lips.

"She hasn't done anything to you, I brought her here."

I sighed looking away from her as I started thinking about what she said.

"So you will act right today, or enough is enough. I told you you have to change. So we're going to IHOP and you WILL be friendly and act like you got at least a lick of damn sense." she ordered me.

I rubbed my face sighing in my hands. ".....Aight, man but not so much conversation..." I replied.

I know I needed to make her happy, regardless.. cus she has saved me from literally being out on my ass with no place to go so... I knew I at least had to put my nature aside and try. For her! Not Nicotine's ass ..

"I want you to promis-

"Ughh." I said throwing my head back. I already made a deal why she got to add on?

"Groan again! I'll knock the hell out chu" she said walking towards me raising her hand.

"Why I got to make a promise? Fuh whet? Youon trust me??"

"It's not that I don't trust you it's simply that I know you too well... and anything she does that seems a bit slick to you, you'll take that as an excuse to be an asshole... So promise."

She was right. So I chuckled a little bit after staring at her with a poker face.

"I promise, aunty. Dang...." I said smirking.

"Now that's what I like to hear....now get up and get ready you've got 30."

"Aight..." I said as she was leaving.

Hell, I'm starving anyways..

But she stopped and turned around.

"And the NEXT muthafuckin' time you do that shit to me again on my heel's collection I will beat yo ass! Do you understand me??" she said.

"Yes YESSS! I DOOO!! " I replied quickly becoming nervous. The way she acts I never really though sex was that important to her.

******************************

[[-IHOP-]]