A Night To Remember

Start from the beginning

As we pulled out of the hug, another figure appeared next to her, and he was about my height, if not, maybe an inch or so taller. He had black hair and pale skin, he wore a black vest with dark blue jeans. "This is Louis Vanderwaltz." Lisa smiled as she stepped back and he stepped forward, extending his hand to mine. "He's my boyfriends' brother."

He looked straight into my eyes with a winning smile

He looked straight into my eyes with a winning smile. "I'll leave you two alone for a few minutes." Lisa said and with that she ran off into the crowd. Soon Pierre came to me. "You're good, right?" I nodded. "Well I'll see you later. If you need me, I'll be with Joey." Before I could turn around and say anything, I was sucked back into the conversation with Louis.

"We don't have to shake hands you know." I laughed. "Just because we've met before doesn't mean that I shouldn't give you a proper greeting." He smiled, looking around the place. "You remember? That was months ago." I walked to an open seat. He sat across from me.

" How could I forget? You were wearing blue bell bottom jeans to a wedding." I looked outside the window, covering my mouth. I could feel embarrassment wash over me. "Well damn, I guess it's true what they say." I paused looking back at him, as he was staring back at me. "Guys remember everything." I mumbled. "Only the good stuff." He chuckled, showing his pearly whites. I rolled my eyes playfully, as I looked at the watch on my arm. It was now 10:45.

"Somewhere, you have to be?" He cocked an eyebrow. "No. I'm just wondering where the others are. That's all." I gave him a faded smile.

"Well, I did see Lisa head upstairs with some other female. If that's what you're wondering." I smiled, getting up. "Mind getting me a drink, as I go check on her?". "No. Not at all." I stopped in my tracks, turning to advise him "only if there's Pepsi or Sprite." I laughed. "Alrighty then." He smiled in return.

When I reached the top of the staircase, I heard muffled voices which sounded like Lisa, and someone that sounded awfully familiar. So I tiptoed to the door down the hall and opened it quietly. It was a large bedroom which no one was in, but I saw another door to the left.

I heard giggles coming from a female. As for the other voice, it was very masculine, I couldn't tell who's it belonged to either. Until I put my head to the door and heard the female laugh out Pierre's name. Soon that laugh became a squeal, which evolved into something more.

I immediately ran down the stairs,  trying to erase the thought and the image from me. I walked into the kitchen, although it was evident that I had been running. "I'm Sorry." I said as he put the beverages on the counter. "It's fine, I understand." He chuckled as he picked up what looked to be mine.

" He chuckled as he picked up what looked to be mine