***************

"I'm off to a few interviews," I yelled before walking to the door, "Wait!" Harry ran over and pulled my waist to his and I let out a sigh. "Love you.." He pressed his lips on mine.

"Love you more.." I walked out the door and head to my manager's office where the interviews were to begin.

"So Olivia. You have the 5 kids? No, 4?" I laughed at the interviewer and she continued. "How many kids do you have?"

I smiled chuckling, "It feels like 5 sometimes," The peoples managing the lights and such laughed. "Go ahead, you can laugh." I smiled then continued. "Uh no, Harry and I have the 3 kids."

"Right so I know you have Delia and Theodore but I don't know the third's name."

"Yeah our third is Alexandra although we've decided to nickname her Alex but Delia's already started to call her Alexa..so."

"Right, right okay..so how old are all of them?"

"Well okay it's late November? So, Delia's birthday is in about a month making her almost 6 years old, Theo is a little over 2 and half years old, and Alex just turned 2 months old a few days ago."

"Well that's wonderful, and by the way you look amazing. 2 months ago and you had the big belly, now look at you," I smiled genuinely at her and she along with the crew laughed when I made a face. "Women all around the world must gawk at pictures of you saying 'How the hell does she do it?' "

"Yeah, I totally uh..I'm very happy to be done with the belly and have my little Alex instead."

"Aw, well you seem very happy and I'm glad," I nodded, "Yes, very."

"So...what everyone is wondering is are there any more kids in the future that you and Harry plan on having or?" She ended her question with a grin but I shot her down instantly.

"I told Harry about 20 minutes after Alex was born that I was pretty much finished and happy with the family we have."

"So, what nicknames do you and Harry have for all of them? Or do you not call them anything but their names."

"Well Delia's my little sweetheart or my sweet pea and Harry calls her, you know, the common, 'daddy's little girl' and then for Theo. I always just call him buddy and Harry calls him his little man, nothing special but yeah I guess the normal stuff."

"So onto your career," I smiled and nodded folding my hands in my lap and fiddling with my wedding that was just starting to fit again. "What about it?"

"None of your fans expect you to release new music merely 2 months after having a baby now do they, but—do you have any new music that you're working on?"

I bit my lip and smirked at her. "Well..I have been writing and trying out some new sounds and rhythms and I can say that I will be putting out another album but as of right now, I don't know when."

"So that will include a tour?" I nodded and she squealed clearly ecstatic from my answer. "Yes, of course."

"So will you be bringing all of your kids on your next tour with you?"