Upon entering the large office of pink and peach hues with the fine metallic accents I saw grandmum sitting in her usual sitting chair that had the large over-sized back and held peach color leather against a white frame. Her usual attire of a little black dress, usually a sheath style was worn under a long colored suit coat which layered over with long sleeves. She wore her glasses low towards the end of her nose as she was looking over some paperwork. Looked like the usual documentation from Parliament but, I wasn't positive. "Hello grandmum, may I talk to you of my current obligations." I led off with as she looked up at us with a smile as we had removed from one another’s' hands so that we could tell her slowly. She went on to nod as she set down the paperwork and organized it into a pile set off to the side.

Gathering her hands in her lap we took a seat in one of the small white sofas set to either side of her. With a small grin I went on to continue, "I wanted to talk to you of my heir arrangement. As you had told me that I had to marry a proper lady in order to accept my duties you have appointed for me. I however want to only continue with upholding your choice if I can choose whom I wed." She eyed me suspiciously as she went on to contemplate things for a minute. After so she went on to remove her glasses, grin a little larger and, look me in the eye. She reached out her hands from her lap reaching out for mine as she went on to stare me in the eye. "Andre dear, I only hoped that you two would end up together. That was why I suggested that I meet you to some other individuals. I wanted you to realize how much you and Stella have grown together through the years. With her as your clear choice I have no reason not to agree with you receiving the throne." I looked at her puzzled as I looked at Stell who seemed just as confused. As if reading my mind she wondered, "Claire Marie, can I ask how you came to find out how Andre was talking about me? I mean how did you know that I wasn't just here for support?" She laughed slightly as Stell finished talking and looked at us both as she patted my knee as she let go of my hands.

 "Dear Stella, that lovely ring doesn't lie and neither does the rumor mill of the palace staff when I heard that he had come to find you in Los Angeles just to admit everything to you before he lost you. As romantic as everything he did was proof, the way you two have such a positive energy radiating from you can be sensed even with you being so nervous." She giggled slightly more as she kept a soft look on the two of us as Stell and I seemed so horribly confused. All I could muster to say was, "Thank you for the understanding grandmum and, I do love Stella as I cannot wait to beside her as King." She smiled larger as she looked at Stell, "I know that you both will do great things as Stella is sure to make a wonderful and lovely queen. I must warn though that heels and ball gowns do not mix." Stell laughed as she nodded and seemed to agree with the advice. Once that large load was removed from our minds grandmum began to talk of how things would be announced how we would tell each of our parents and so forth. After an hour or so Stell and I left grandmum to her paperwork as we left with such large smiles that it seemed like we were reflecting off of one another.

-Andre

_____________________________________________________________________

Speaking from the Heart,

We just got done with Claire Marie as she was completely fine with Andre and I being engaged as she was able to assume how most of the details fit into place. Once getting that large load as well as figuring how we would announce to our parents and the media before rumors mustered would be handled.

Once we left chatting with Claire Marie, Andre and I went out to the lake that was in the back end of the gardens past the small portion of woods which fell after the hedge maze. The water was crystal clear blue as Andre and I went ahead to have afternoon tea as well as video conference our parents to tell them the good news. As our engagement was to be announced at the benefit gala that was being held at a nearby hall from the palace. That way Andre and I could be seen together and there would be definite reasoning behind which so no absurdity could be made about us. Now all I needed to do was figure out what dress I already have I could wear or if I would need to take Andre shopping with me? I guess I need to go see about that as the gala was tomorrow evening.