What are you doing to me? // 나에게 뭐하고 있니?

Start from the beginning

------------------------------

I walked around in his room and started looking through his stuff. (i swear this is only out of curiousity and boredom)

Quite a neat room for a guy...

He had lots of stuff, notebooks and textbooks, just like an ordinary teen, but with the exceptance of being bloody rich. Then, i shone the torch at the corner of his bed and saw a passport sized white paper on the floor. Curiousity pricked me, so i picked it up.

It wasn't a paper.

It was a photograph. It was a photo of Jung Kook and what seems like his ex.

They were smiling as if they had nothing else in the world except each other.

And for some reason, it broke me.

I didn't even realise i was crying until Jung Kook called my name and i hurriedly (and desperately) tried to wipe a tear that threatened to escape from my socket.

"The electricity is back to norm- what's that you're holding?" i noticed the change of tone in his voice when he saw the picture i was holding. I turned around. The look on his face was almost as if his worst fears came true when he walked across his bedroom slowly to meet me.

"Where, did you find this?" i shivered. His tone of voice was on a whole new level compared to the slight change i mentioned just now.

"O-on the floor, at the c-corner of y-your bed."

Silence pierced the air. I swear anyone could hear a pin drop at that moment.

"Jung Kook, are y-you o-okay?" i tried to prompt the still figure.

Silence was all i received.

"Jung Ko-" he pushed my hand away from his shoulder and tore the picture into bits and pieces.

No amount of words could describe how furious he was right now. It was like someone painted his face red and feeling aggravated was an understatement.

I decided to gamble my audacity.

"Is that your ex-girlfriend?"

"Leave, now. I won't repeat myself."

"Why won't you answer me? Are you afraid of reminiscing your past?"

"I SAID LEAVE, NOW!"

I was so shocked. Jung Kook might be 101% an asshole, a jerk and a douchebag, but this is the first time in history he ever shouted at me.

"Fine, i'll leave." i said as i ran out of the room, wiping my tears with the heel of my hands. I ran right out of his house, not stopping for a second to care about how people perceived me as.

Why do i feel as if it was him, who pierced an arrow through my heart?

Why oh why do i envy her?

It's almost as if it's a sin for feeling this way.

I hate you, Jung Kook.

And i hate myself even more.

Jung Kook's pov

What the hell Jung Kook? What the hell...

I don't know what on earth could possibly be wrong with me at that point of time. I bloody swear to myself i had long forgotten Hana, but why did i act like this?

What more, in front of Na-Eun?

-----------------------------

Monday