Chapter 7 [Edited]

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh! Sheep designed cupcakes!" Alan screamed excitedly.

"Aren't they cute?" Louise asked his brother.

"Yes they are! You seem very skilled at this Princess!"

"Hmmm... Well, maybe. Just a little." Louise smiled at the little boy.

"You seemed very skilled at this Louise!"

"Well, maybe. Just a little Taro."

It was no doubt, Maureen Louise reminded Prince Glenn about his childhood sweetheart, his first love. It was a shame that Prince Glenn hid his identity and named himself as 'Taro'

"Prince Glenn?" shoot! she noticed me.

Prince Glenn composed himself and asked, "what are you doing?"

"We're designing the cupcakes brother! Isn't it obvious?" Prince Alan answered.

"Do you want one your Highness?" Louise asked.

"Hmmm... what's the flavor?" Prince Glenn asked, guessing something.

"Chocolate with white marshmallows." Louise answered, Prince Glenn smiled at that.

I thought so... He gets one and stared at the cupcake's design. Sheep huh? It's just like her... Louise...

The flavor's the same as hers... who are you Maureen Louise Faller?

-

Kate was enjoying her job hunt around Charles. It was a bright sunny day, and there were no harmful UV rays just the warm and cheerful sun rays.

Hmmm... she thought as she peeked through one of the bulletin boards. The bulletin board posted a numerous number of job posters. She scanned carefully as her eyes found something interesting.

A job at the children's day care center? Seems like a good catch. She thought as she started to head at the day care's location.

"Do you need something Miss?" an old woman which she assumed to be in her mid-40's was infront of her, who's wearing the day care's apron asked her. She was standing infront of a dainty medium sized day care center beside the children's park.

"Uhmm... I'm here to apply for a job, in this day care center."

"Ohh... come in." The old woman said gleefully.

They passed down the hall of the day care center as Kate's eyes started to wander. The children seem happy playing along.

They entered the office.

"I'm the owner of this day care center, Mrs. Noriko Kashiwagi." The old woman held out her hand which she gladly accepted.

"Katherine Sharmaine Aileron," She introduced herself while they shook hands.

"So, you're applying for a job in our day care center right? How long will you plan to stay here?"

"About 3 months to be exact." She answered.

"Why is that?"

"I'm going to the University this September Ma'am,"

"Ohh I see.. please fill this up. It would be a pleasure for us to have you here for 3 months Miss Parco, you see we're gaining some children here in the day care center. So, as much as possible, we need an extra hand." Explained Mrs. Kashiwagi.

"I would be glad to be of help Ma'am." Sharmaine smiled happily.

She was glad that she was accepted! At some point she found her self at the city's bookstore holding J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Oh how she loved J.K. Rowling's books. Sophie Kinsella's and Cecilia Ahern too! Especially the Shopaholic's series! She was kind of a romance-fiction bookworm.

"Lady Katherine is that you?" She automatically turn around to see Prince Edward's smiling face.

"P-prince Edward! What are you doing here your Highness?" it's good that the bookstore has few people inside or else they would've form a circle and crowd around Prince Edward.

"I'm buying a book," Prince Edward smiled softly at the woman in front of him as he held out a book entitled 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief'.

"Oh... I see. Me too." She was holding a Harry Potter book.

"After this are you going somewhere?" Prince Edward asked as his lavender eyes were filled with hope that she has nothing scheduled after.

"I'm planning to go home your Highness."

The Prince smiled gently and asked her, "Would you care to go for a walk? At palace's garden?"

-

PROLOGUE END.

PLEASE PROCEED TO "T&K" Tiffany and Keith's story.

I am sorry for the sudden changes and editing.

This was TAG-LISH (Tagalog and English) I edited it and turned it all into ENGLISH.

HAPPY READING!