Chapter 45: Chen & Luo (part 1)

Start from the beginning

" Hey baby sis!" said Luo. He said it with a smile.

" Karrera!? Is that really you? You've grown so much!" said Chen. He smiled too.

" Thanks, yeah, it's me," I said. They gave me a noogie, as always, and we went towards the exit, and Yixing was waiting.

" Oh wait! We still have another suitcase! Hang on, let's go pick it up," said Chen. " Karrer did you come with anyone?"

" Yeah, I came with one of Tao's group members who's also a friend..." I said pointing at Yixing. He was on his phone, playing piano tiles. Lol that weirdo. I tapped Yixing's shoulder and he greeted them and we started to walk towards baggage claim.

Chen and Luo were walking in front of us which left me and Yixing.

" Dude, those guys are towers! They look a little like you and Tao but not a lot. Are you sure these are the right guys? They don't seem very welcoming, either," whispered worried Yixing. I chuckled a little.

" I know. They're a lot different than us. They aren't welcoming...or that nice...or at least nice as Tao and I. That's why when we were little, our grandparents called me and Tao the angels and Chen and Luo the devils..." I whispered back. We reached baggage claim 4.

" This is the right one," said Luo. They put down their handheld items and waited for their suitcase.

" Which one's yours?" I asked.

" It's a big, black and white one. It has 4 wheels," said Chen. We waited and I saw the suitcase and Luo went and got it. We started heading out.

" Your guys' muscles...! They're huge!" I said as Chen and Luo took off their jackets.

" I know...we work out every day. It's good for girl attracting..." bragged Luo. I rolled my eyes.

" Where's Tao?" asked Luo.

" Oh, he's busy," I said.

" With what?" asked Chen.

" Or with who?" teased Luo.

" He's with his girlfriend. I completely HATE her. So does everyone in EXO," I said.

" Why? Would Tao REALLY bring home a bad girl?" asked Chen. I nodded.

" Yup. Do you remember that girl that I've hated since middle school and especially high school? The girl that always spread rumors and bullied me?" I said. Chen and Luo thought for a second, then nodded.

" That...Bihu...Byui...Biyu girl?" asked Luo. I nodded.

" Oh shit!? Really?" asked Chen. I nodded again.

" She even freaking beat me up in an alley and tased me a few days ago...but Tao's still with her and she even slept over 2 nights ago," I said.

" Have you tried persuading Tao? He's a believer...so he'd break up with her..."

I shook my head. We were almost reaching the metro.

" I tried a hundred times...but he says that she's changed," I said.

" Don't worry little puppy, we'll break them up. I know Tao. Plus I have a few tricks up my sleeve..." said Luo.

" So are you really an EXO member? I'm a bit of a fan..." asked Chen to Yixing. He was an EXO fan, not Luo. Luo didn't like EXO, and he only listened to Chinese Pop.

Yixing nodded.

" Wow! Really? Cool! Lemme see if I can recognize you..." said Chen as he stared at Yixing. Yixing had a mask and sunglasses on so it would've been a little harder for someone like Chen. " You're...Luhan! No...Lay. Lay Lay. Sorry."