"Are you serious?" She shot up.

"Yeah. I don't know if he means it."

"Of course he loves you, Ky. He only ever looks at you. It's obvious. Just tell him and maybe he'll come clean." Do I risk it? Do I risk getting hurt to find out what he's keeping from me?

"Maybe."

"You're running out of time, girl. Tomorrow. Then Friday. And then we're gone."

"Yeah." It felt like a small pin was being stuck in the back of my head as I sat up and gasped.

"What?"

"No- My head hurts. Something. I don't know." I shrugged and stood, walking lazily to the door. I opened it to see Oliver poised to knock.

"Oh." I said, fearing he might have heard our conversation.

"Kylie." I heard Kendall jump at the sound of his voice. "I was just coming to check on you two, you haven't come downstairs all day."

"Yeah, um, tired." I said.

"May I?" I opened the door the rest of the way and welcomed Oliver inside. He came in and Kendall sat straight at attention. "Good morning." He smiled.

"My headache disagrees." Kendall pouted with a small laugh.

"Well, perhaps drinking an entire bottle of vodka isn't the best idea. Especially when you chase it with Jack." He looked back at me. I leaned against the wall at the end of my bed.

"Ben seemed to think we were pretty cool."

"First name bases are you now?" He chuckled.

"Followed me on Instagram, so yeah. Bee Bruce and Den Den now."

"Right." He laughed. "Kendall you wouldn't mind if I talked to Kylie for a second, would you?"

"Of course not." She got up and smiled. When she was behind him she winked at me and I laughed.

"I saw that." Oliver smirked.

"You weren't even looking at me!" Kendall shouted with a laugh before shutting the door on her way out.

"Can I ask what you were doing last night?" I walked over and sat on my bed.

"You said act normal. Don't normal nineteen-year-olds get wasted at parties and dance with their friends?"

"Normal for you. You don't drink entire bottles of whiskey and run off with Kendall of all people."

"You don't know anything about her, that's not fair. And you sure as shit don't know anything about me."

"I know more than you think Kylie, don't give me that shit."

"You haven't scratched the surface, Oliver. Anything you think you know about me, anything you found online, isn't half the fucking story."

"What and you know me like the back of your hand?" He challenged.

"I never said I loved you." I snapped, keeping my voice low. He paused.

"Right. Millions of other band members with the same lyrics and the same hair cut."

"God. I like you, Oliver. A lot. But I'm not gonna go and say I love you when I know that whatever you're keeping from me is a big fucking deal. I don't want shit from you until I get some answers."

"I came here to ask you something, actually. I don't wanna fucking fight with you. If you want to live here, permanently. You know, work full time for Drop Dead. All that. You can if you want. You win." I was taken aback by his words. "Don't feel obligated. But if you're leaving in two days anyway there's no reason for me to explain everything to you. You don't have to answer now, just thought I'd mention it." Oliver walked out. Live here. Forever. With Oliver. And a full time job at Drop Dead? That's amazing. An amazing opportunity. But I can't give up my entire life at home for this. Moose, and Ally, and my parents, and school? Give up drawing or modelling? What if he doesn't even tell me after I agree? What if I give up everything for this, and he's lying again? Kendall ran back into the room and jumped onto my bed.

"Say yes." She heard.

"I can't. I can't leave me whole life for-"

"Kylie. It's Oliver Sykes. The Oliver Sykes, asking you to move in with him and become a professional model. How could you say no?"

"I have a best friend, a sister. My parents. What about school? I got into the university I wanted, I have everything I wanted. I worked so hard for the life I have at home." I felt like I was about to have heart attacks.

"Call them. Have your things shipped over. Transfer schools."

"Are you saying that given the opportunity you would just drop your entire life and leave everyone you've ever loved for this.

"Duh." Kendall nodded. "Know what? I'm topping every single on of my courses and I'm in University for biochemical engineering. I live in a house bigger than this one, and I have a loving boyfriend. Obviously take him out of the equation, I would do it. You move to England, get to fuck Oliver Sykes, and live in a fucking awesome house. This is the opportunity of a life time, Kylie." I sighed and pulled my jacket out of my closet.

"I'll think about it. I'm going for a walk."

"Be careful. I don't think I can carry you back again." Kendall sighed. Another weird event. I never even asked Kendall about it. We never even talked about it. Kendall carried me back from the forest after I blacked out for some reason, and never even mentioned it. This can't be real.

"Right."