Chapter 1

Author's note: All of these ideas are mine, DO NOT COPYRIGHT ANY OF THESE IDEAS.

        Please feel free to comment on the chapters and vote and I will keep writing more and if you guys send me good cover ideas I might use them if they fit. Also, in the comments, if you want to write ideas about what to write in the next chapter that would really help. Thnx and enjoy!😄

                 Now for the story

Hi, my name is Ashley and I suffer with depression and anxiety. I discovered it about a year ago. Later that year, my great grandma died and my grandma's friend. So yeah, it was a tough year to get through.

I always used to holding in my feelings and then they tended to overflow and I would just cry it out and be okay with that. Then I developed suicidal thoughts and was taken to the hospital for an evaluation. I started going to a councilor once a week and got a lot better. Then we narrowed it down to once every 2 weeks and so on. Now you are finally caught up to speed on my life.

About a month ago: we went on our usual drive to the lake which is an hour and a half away. We drove up to the lake every weekend in the summer and I loved it. We have 2 jet skis, a boat, and a large camper. We went up there this weekend and had lots of fun (as usual). We just got back from California, it was lots of fun.

So anyway, we were driving home and this idiot t-boned us. So we were like, "Ok he was just playing around as long as he doesn't do too much damage we won't be mad."

Then he rammed into the side of us, so my dad (who was driving) rolled down his window and yelled "Ok that's enough you've had your fun, NOW KNOCK IT OFF!"

So he dropped back and all of us were relieved. Then he came back at 100 miles an hour and drove straight into the side of our truck ripping it in half and throwing us into the ditch/cliff. I looked around and saw that it had instantly killed my father, Justin, Jared, and Danielle. "NOOOOO", I screamed, but I knew it wouldn't bring any of them back.

My only family that was left was my mother, Alyssa, Nathan, Ryan, and myself. I couldn't believe I had lost them. I struggled to get out of the car and eventually, with all the adrenaline flowing through me, ripped the door off and climbed out of the truck. I quick rushed to help any of the remaining survivors. I finally got all of them out and we rushed into the forestry to take shelter for the night. I was in Girl Scouts so I knew many survival techniques. Also, Nathan and Ryan were in Boy Scouts. So we helped each other create shelter, tools to hunt, we also made a fire and went up to the wreck to get any remaining blankets and pillows. But the guy came back while we were hiding and the smell passed of liquor, cigarettes, and beer. We quickly realized that the guy had been drunk and I cursed under my breath. We all swore to never get that drunk, ever.