Chapter 23 - Stay

Start from the beginning

"You're not alone. You have your mom and dad." He said.

"Their barely home Jason." I sniffled.

"You can still talk to them when they're home. You also have Jessica and Everett. You know they're going to be here for you. And I'll only be an hour away. I'll visit you every weekend." He told me. I cried silently and let Jason hold me. I just need to be held and I think I'll be okay.

***

"Noah hasn't talked to us all week long. If he does talk to us he just mumbles something. He ends up leaving in the middle of the day and he's skipping school. You haven't been to school all week so I'm guessing there's something going on between you two. What is going on?" Jessica asked. So apparently Jason hasn't told her about what happened. I really don't feel like talking about it. I really don't. "Listen Noah won't tell me what's going on and your obviously getting depressed again and I'm really concerned."

"Nothing is wrong." I lied. I wasn't looking directly at her but from the corner of my eye I could see her rolling her eyes.

"You're staring at the tv and it isn't even on. You haven't ate in days and you have wore sweat pants and sweat shirts. And you haven't even been to school." She explained. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. I just really wanted her to shut up and leave. It wasn't the nicest thing but I wasn't in the mood to hear her talk about this. "Well guess who just pulled up in your driveway."

"Who?" I asked not really caring.

"Everett and Noah." She said with a smile. "Everett kidnapped Noah and made him come here."

Right after she said that I got up from the couch and went straight into my room locking myself in there. There was no way I was going to see Noah. I didn't want to. I wanted him to stay away from me. I curled up in a ball in my bed. It wasn't even two seconds later and there was pounding on my door.

"Skylar open the door!" Jessica yelled.

"She obviously doesn't want me here so just leave her alone and let me go home." That sounded like Noah. Just the sound of his voice made me want to cry.

"No! You two need to work this out. This is getting ridiculous!" Jessica protested and continued banging on my door. The yells and the banging on my door kept going on for about five minutes. I could feel the anger rise in me. I got up from my bed about to yell at them to stop. I opened the door and right when I did I was tackled to the ground. My eyes met a familiar greens ones. Jessica slammed the door shut. "You two aren't going anywhere until you guys make up!" She yelled.

I groaned. "Get off." I told Noah.

"Sorry." He said and got off of me. I got up from the ground and stormed over to my window. I didn't want to be in the same room as him. So if that meant possibly breaking my neck by jumping out the window then so be it. "Sky what are you doing?" Noah asked.

"Don't call me that." I snapped. "And I really don't want to be near you." I said and slung one of my legs out the window.

"You are not jumping out the window." Noah said and before I knew it he was pulling me away from the window. He put me on my bed then shut the window and stood in front of it with his arms crossed. "I know you don't want to talk to me but we're going to have to do something so Jessica and Everett will let us out."

"Well it looks like we're going to be in here for a while." I mumbled and crossed my arms over my chest. I heard Noah sigh.

"What's on your mind?" He asked as he stood at the window.

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

"Because weather you like it or not I'm worried about you." He said. I rolled my eyes.