No one noticed her but me. She looked lonely and before I could even think about it, I walked over to her. "Millie?" Harry called my name. "I'll be right back." I informed him, while taking small steps towards Hannah.

"Hey." I greeted her again and she snapped her head towards me, letting out a huff. "Hey." she slightly smiled. "You're waiting for someone?" I asked and she nodded. "Actually, I do. But he's not going to arrive, so I'm leaving." She explained and I just nodded. When I was about to leave and turned around, I closed my eyes for a second and turned around again. "We're going to a pub, I don't know what one or where it is, but if you want to join..?" I unsurely asked her. Her face lit up in seconds as she thought about my offer. "Don't you think the boys would mind?" she nervously bit her lip, but I quickly shook my head. "Those two idiots are happy for any female that wants to join. And Harry wouldn't mind too.. I guess." I said and she thought about it for a moment and then smiled. "I'll gladly join."

***

After we all piled up in the car again, Harry not really agreeing with my decision, we were now approaching the pub.

We got out and entered it, the smell of alcohol already consuming me totally. We searched for a table and quickly found one, since it was Saturday and it was about 4.30pm. We chatted a bit, Hannah being obviously nervous about this gathering.

"Hey lads, lady's. What can I get for you?" A waitress asked and I noticed her looking a little longer at Harry, a slight smirk playing around her lips.

Don't be a crazy jealous girlfriend, don't be a jealous crazy girlfriend.

"Uhm, I'll get a cider." Harry told her, not making eye contact. I was seated next to him, but since it was a round table, I could clearly see the discomfort in his eyes. We all tagged along, deciding to begin with Ciders, too. I never really had one, always stuck to the hard stuff back in the days.

"Was that awkward or what." David quietly said and we all agreed. Harry was not saying a word, his long fingers were playing with my thigh. But I couldn't miss his eyes silently warning David. I was not stupid, Harry probably hooked up with the waitress, but I couldn't care less. I trusted him and I was in no position to judge his earlier affairs.

"So, still need to say thank you for inviting me." Hannah, who was seated in front of me smiled and I just shrugged. "Take it as a thanks from me, you helped me." I thanked her again. "How did you even know what to do?" I asked, the boys not listening anymore, already in their own conversations about the football game on the television. "I once had to hold a presentation about them. We had like those topics about mental health issues and how to solve or overcome them. So I knew that you need to calm that person and try to get them to breathe regularly. Never had to use it though." She explained and I carefully listened.

"I never had them before. It was actually my first time, that's why I probably completely shut off. I felt like a roboter, not really being in my body, it was so weird." I told her. "Most of the times they come, when someone is shocked or feels uncomfortable about something." Hannah said and I was impressed by her knowledge.

After a few minutes, the same waitress approached us with our beverages. She smiled at Harry, while handing him his beer, brushing her disgusting fingers against his long and beautiful ones, making him flinch slightly.

I was seconds away from testing my ninja skills on her.

"Harry." she sweetly sang, "y'know, if you want to join me behind the bar, still have to show you something." she smirked and Luke started snorting, spitting out his beer. "Probably has already seen enough of it, doesn't he?" he whispered and Harry's head snapped towards him, anger clearly in his eyes. "Luke." he warned, his eyes glancing to me. I just rolled my eyes.