The Harries Twins

About pages

Yasmine

Their names are Jack and Finn, the fantastic twins. We have been best friends since day 1. We are sort of like triplets since our birthdays are on the exact same day. Oh I'm Yasmine, I am 20 years old, live off moaoms and live with the twins. The only trouble is I have a massive crush on Jack, everyone seems to be a Finn girl but Jack is just more humble and sweet. Everyone confuses them both but I can tell which one is which. I lived with them all my life and I know them really well. I love spending time with them.

Jack

Hi I'm jack, Im 20 years old and I'm the better half of the harries twins. My twin brother is called Finn, everyone gets us confused so I just say Finn is the midget twin because he is smaller then me. Our best friends name is Yasmine. I have a huge crush on her but I know she would never go for me because she would never want to lose her friendship with me and Finn, I can only dream of her being my girlfriend.

Finn

Hello cheeky people, my name is Finn Harries, I'm 20 years old and the better harries twin. I love YouTube and I sort of own half of my brother jacks channel, it's called JacksGap. People say we are internet famous and I guess we are. Me and Jack have a sister from another mister called Yasmine, well I guess it's just me because they are head over moaoms in love with each other, this is where I come in and turn into Finn Cupid Harries. Why are they both socially awkward I don't know.

A/N
There will be more of this story but because of school and homework it won't be coming out regularly. This is a taster page of the characters and there will be more but these are the main trio.

xFayfayex