Chapter 1: Report for duty

'Stupid fucking alarm...' Y/N groaned, she sat up slowly and stretched. She leaned over and switched her alarm off.

After getting up she went straight to her closet and opened it up.

*What should I wear today?* Y/N thought

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing. She walked over and checked the caller I.D.

'Hey boss, whats up?' Y/N answered groggily.

'Hey Y/N, I need you to come in. I've got a new job for you'

'Okay, I'll be right in'

'Oh and Y/N?'

'Yes boss?'

'For the love of god, only call me boss when we are at work.'

'Alright sorry. I'll be in shortly though'

'Okay, bye, I love you kiddo'

'I love you too Rob' Y/N hung up and threw her phone on her bed, she walked back to her closet and pulled out a black tank top, black skinny jeans and a green jacket.

Before getting dressed, she jumped in the shower and brushed her teeth after. She doesn't really bother with makeup so she just put a bit of Mascara on and got dressed. She grabbed her glasses, phone, keys and bag and left her apartment.

'Morning Miss. Y/L/N, how are you today?'

'Very tired Adam, but thanks for asking. How are you?'

'I'm great thank you, not much sleep last night?'

'No, I was talking to my auntie.'

'Oh how is Sharon doing lately?'

'She's getting worse sadly, the doctors said she may have six months left.'

'I'm very sorry to hear that Y/N, is she in the hospital again?'

'Yes, she asked you to visit her. She hasn't seen you in two months.'

'I'll visit her today, she still likes Roses right?'

'Yes Adam, call her doctor to let her know you will be visiting.'

'Okay I will, need me to pull your car around?'

'Yes please'

Two minutes later Adam came back with Y/N's rose red ferrari and handed her the keys.

'Thank you Adam, see you soon.' Y/N said as she kissed his cheek and took the keys from his hand.

'See you later today Y/N' he said as he opened the door for Y/N to get in.

'Have a great day!' Adam said with a smile and closed the car door.

'Thank you, I will, I hope you have a great day Adam' Y/N said as she put the keys in the ignition.

'I will thank you.' Y/N kissed Adam's cheek once more and removed her glasses and placed on her sunglasses and drove off.

2 hours later Y/N arrived at work and parked her car in the garage.

'Good morning Ma'am, how are we today?' The woman at the front desk ask while stumbling around.

'Good morning Lorraine, I'm great thank you. How are you?'

'I'm goo-' Lorraine was cut off as she tripped and dropped the papers she was carrying, Y/N rushed over to her and helped her up.

'Hey, you okay Lollipop?' Y/N asked

'Y-yes, I-I'm so sorry, its just I-I get a little nervous when you are around...' Lorraine whispered while fixing her skirt and glasses.