[Chapter 3] His side of the story ...

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Lexie , anak!! tingnan mo !!"

my mom barged in and showed me the camera.. I browsed the pictures ...

"THE FUDGE!!!! mom ???"

"*laughs* you don't have to react like that honey !! can't you see ?? you compliment each other!!!"

"oh c'mon mom!!! and can't you see ?? ni hindi nga kami magkasundo!!"

"ang cute nga ii!! "

"cute ??? mom ??? halos magsalpukan na ang araw at buwan pag magkasama kami???"

"ayaw mo nun ?? mas maliwanag??? join forces !! *laughs*

She chuckled and sat at the edge of my bed

"mom ... magulo ang lahat pag magkasama kami !!"

I stood in front of her, trying to let her see my point..

"*laughs* para kayong TOM AND JERRY !!! you annoy each other .. hurt each other .. but aminin.... you can't live without the other ...*laughs louder* "

"what ?? mom , si tom and jerry .. pusa at dagang nagkakalat !!"

ayjuskopo!!! ano ba bang gagawin ko para maniwala sila sakin ??

"don't worry anak!! tutulungan namin kayong magligpit !! *laughs* alam mo naman masipag ako sa ganyan!!"

I rolled my eyes and stomped my feet like a child .. nakooooooooo!!! kelan ba magiging seryoso si mom ??? It's my future we're talking here ... hello??

"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Dadddddddddddddyyyy!!"

in a second , my dad was inside my room nad came in to rescue .. uh-oh!! did I say rescue ?? yeah , rescue..... my MOM!!!

"saan ang sunog??"

he shooked mys houlders lightly and tried to look serious..

"sinong tunay na baliw??"

my sister came rushing after him..

"Tss!! nagtanong ka pa ?? syempre IKAW!!1"

"ii bakit ba naman kasi kung makasigaw ka parang wala ng bukas???"

di siya nag react sa baliw!!! hahahaha .. they gathered around me as if we're having a coach-palyers game plan meeting during a basketball match

"kasi si mom..ang kulit-kulit!! dad , ayoko talagang magpkasal sa Kenzo na yun ..."

"aysus!! yun lang pala!!"

they scattered around and left me standing as if I sad the most nonsense thing ..

"wow!! as in wow!! thanks dad!! you are really my hero!!"

"I know honey... right mom??"

"of course dad!! I love you daddy ..."

mom extends her arms

"I love you too mommy ,..."

then dad gave her a hug..

"awwwwww... that is sooooooo sweet!!"

yeah! if only there were three of them here , that would really be sweet .. but duh ?? I'm here!! trying to make them realize that they're making a mistake ..

"Whatever , you three!! now if you don;t mind.. I don't want ants march their way up here and bite me during my sleep.."

I stood right next to the door , crossed arms as I waited for them to leave me alone..

"awwww!! that's rude ate!!"

"so??"

i raised a brow at Mica

"It's okay honet..."

my mom touched my sister's face while the other holds hand with dad ..

"we can't leave yet honey.. we're not yet done !!"

"okay ?? I just wanna get this done .. so tell me what can make it even worse ??"

my mom looked at dad and Mica before answering..

"we just thought ... we still have chance to make you and Kenzo get along before the wedding .."

"right!! since you still have years before you two finishes your studies .."

"and we have decided that.............."

mom flashed her sweetest smile... uh-oh!! this is not good ...

"that??"

"we've decided... that you stay with them for a while .."

"what???"

my eyes widen and my mouth opened!! DEYM!!! super EPIC FAIL!!

"that's all!! goodnight!!"

"and start packing your things.. I love you!!"

and so, they left and I was still looking EPIC with the expression that was not erased...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! okay Lexie .. inhale.....exhale....inhale......exhale...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"

i covered my face with both my hands .. Just when I thought that life is at its worst , I never expected it could be worse !!!

RiNG....

Ring....

Ring...

ATE HANNA calling...

"what is it ate ??"

<owh!! hello too!>

"sorry.. I'm kinda not in the mood for a little chat!!"

I tried to calm down..

<I see.. well, I just called to ask you something .. I kinda need help with the invitations tomorrow.. can you drop by at the crafts store and get those for me ??? then met me at the boutique para na din makita mo yung gown mo for the wedding ..>

"*sigh* sure ... I will..."

<sige , see yah!! bye!!>

END CALL

haiiist!! okay na din yun!! I have to occupy my mind with stuff para makalimutan ko ang kalokohang to!! I need to escape for a while ..

BZZZZT!!!

BZZZZZT!!

i took my phone out and read the message ..

From : ate hannah

be ready at 10am .. I asked Kenzo to pick you up...

END

oh noooooooooooo!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay... that was kinda tough!! kasi naman ii.. wala akong ispirasyon.. hayyyy!!! basahin niyo naman kasi... ang sad ko na :( comment po kayo .. vote at like kung may nakakapansin.. nawawalan na po kasi talaga ako ng pag-asa!! yaaaaaay!!! pasensiya na po aa ..

♥miaka♥