Samantha's POV

Maddie and I were on our way to our house to change so we can go to town with the boys when my mom called and said get home quickly. So we ran all the way to the house and didn't stop until we got there.

"Mom what's up?! Is Dad okay?!" I said trying to coughing.

"Everyone's fine sweetie why don't by you guys sit down while I get y'all some water." She said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"If everyone is fine then why did you say get home quickly?" I asked after drinking my water.

"Oh that's because I wanted you guys to come home and get packed since we are leaving in tomorrow. I didn't mean to scare you guys. I'm so sorry." She said putting her hands on chest.

"Its fine mom just don't do that again please." I said hugging her then going to my room.

When I got to my room I hopped in the shower and when I got out I put on a white pair of shorts and a red crop top. I don't see why my mom is making us pack so early we don't leave for until tomorrow afternoon. After I got dressed I went to Maddie's room to see if she was done getting ready when I saw her and Noah making out if the bed. I quickly go to the living room to get Joey and show him. We stood there for about a good 2 minutes watching them before busting in. Yes we were being cock blockers but we don't care we don't want any mine Noah and Maddie's running around anytime soon.

"Hey let's do a photo shoot then go swimming later. I love the pictures you take Sam." Noah said as we walked out of Maddie's room.

"Yeah let me just got get my camera and we can." I said running to my room.

Once I got my camera we left at first we just walked around town taking random pictures then we went out of dinner at this place called Treetop. We all sat down in a booth. As we were finishing dinner I got a phone call from Bre. She was saying how her and Ariel are leaving tour early because they got nominated for a TCA and want to go to show just in case they win. I was so excited because that would mean I get to see Bre a lot sooner then expected. After I got off the phone with Bre we left to go take more pictures. We found this fence by a park and took a whole bunch there. We were walking to the beach to take some pictures when I heard Maddie take a picture of Joey and I holding hand on my camera. We both turn around at her and smile. By the time we got to the beach it was dark outside. I took a couple of pictures then put my camera away and got in the water. Before we knew it it was 11pm which meant we had to start heading back to our house. When we got to our house we hugged and kissed the boy goodbye then heading inside. Maddie and I went to my room and laid on the until she said she wanted the pictures from the trip so I grabbed my laptop and edited the pictures then sent them to everyone in a group chat.

Sam✨: Hey so I'm only sending you guys then photos I like and edited is that cool.
Maddie💯: Yes now send them.
Sam✨: