"You all did great." I praised them and they beamed up. They all sat beside me.

"Noona are you gonna stay ?" Taehyung asked me cutely and I nodded.

"Yes of course I would. Why ?" I questioned him.

"It seems like they all got attached to you already Sky." Namjoon laughed. I laughed along with them.

"It's alright. I'm used to it." I joked. I looked around and saw Hoseok laughing at us. We made eye contact and he smiled. I smiled back. We made our way back to their dorm and I was about to go home when Hoseok ran after me.

"Haneul wait !" He shouted running up to me. I stopped and looked at him.

"Let's talk." He seriously said. I nodded. We walked to a nearby coffee shop and sat in the back.

"Are you mad ?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"I'm not mad anymore Hope." I told him, looking out the window.

"I'm sorry." He guiltily whispered.

"Don't be." I held his chin and made him look at me.

"You don't have to be sorry Hope. If you didn't do that, If you didn't leave, you won't be here right now. You won't be doing what you love. You won't be with the boys now. I'm proud of you Hope. I've always been." I told him softly. He still looks guilty.

"It was a selfish decision. I left you because my pride couldn't take it. I left you because I wasn't good enough and It made me insecure. It felt like you'd leave me when you have the chance." I frowned at him. He was nearly crying and I stood up and sat next to him and hugged him.

"It was not selfish Hope. If I was the one in your position, I'd probably do that too. Please don't beat yourself up about it. You're not just good enough for me. You're the best and only one for me." I softly whispered, still hugging him to my chest.

"Is there another man in your life right now ?" He asked me. Now sitting up and wiping his tears away.

"No. I don't have another man. I do have someone important for you too meet." I confessed. Now looking at my lap. He looked at me, confused.

"You see college wasn't my best years. I made a few mistakes. Just please don't judge me." I nervously asked him. He nodded. I took his hand and walked with him to my home. When we got there, I shouted.

"I'm home !" I shouted. Running could be heard clearly.

"Mommy !" My cheerful baby ran up to me and hugged me.

"Mommy I missed you." She pouted. I kissed her nose because of her cuteness.

"He-" Hyerin came into the room with his son ready to leave.

"Hello there J-hope. Well I'm gonna leave you two to it. Bye !" Hyerin didn't know about me and Hoseok. She sent me a wink before leaving.

Nari finally noticed Hoseok and walked up to him. Hoseok smiled and crouched down to her level.

"Annyeong ! My name is Hope ! What's yours ?" He introduced himself to my daughter and she smiled brightly.

"My name is Kim Nari ! Nice to meet you !" She greeted Hoseok brightly and I smiled at the interaction.

"I see you two have met." I told them and Nari nodded and looked at me. Hoseok looked at me.

"Darling why don't you draw in the living room first ? I'm just gonna have to talk to uncle hope for a bit okay ?" I asked her and she obediently followed. I watched her sit on the sofa with drawing pad and crayons beside her.

"Is she really your daughter ?" He asked me. I hesitantly nodded.

"Where is the father ?" He inquired.

"Mommy can uncle Hope play with me after ?" Nari's sweet little voice echoed in the room.

"You can ask him yourself sweety." I told her. She got off the sofa and tugged on Hoseok's shirt.

"Uncle Hope can you play with me after you talk to mommy ?" She begged Hoseok and used the cute eyes on Hoseok.

"Aigoo. You're too cute to be refused. What should I do ?" Hoseok teased her, poking her sides a bit getting giggles in return.

"Play ! Play !" She clapped her hands. Hoseok lifted her up in the air and twirled her. She laughed in glee and I laughed at the sight. I have never seen her so comfortable with someone before and it makes me glad. If I was just some passer-by I would think Hoseok is the father.

"Well then princess, you can go sit on the sofa while you and your mommy talk first okay ? I'll go there when we're done." He softly said to the little girl and they both smiled. Nari ran to the sofa and started drawing again while smiling.

"He left us." I spoke. "He said he wasn't ready yet. He left me." I added while taking out some dinner ingredients from the fridge.

"Why does it see like nothing to you ?" He curiously asked me.

"I'll be completely honest with you. I never got over you. I thought I could if I went with other men but obviously it didn't work. I finally see her dad and I thought I might give it a shot. We dated for a year. Then I had her. He left. That was two years ago." I explained.

"You still love me ?" He asked, bewildered.

"Yes I do. What about you ?"

"I love you so much. I never stopped." He whispered and hugged me.

"I don't care if you have a daughter now. She's a lovely girl and I already love her. I wanna make it up to you. I'm gonna court you again. Will that be okay ?" He questioned me while burying his face on my neck.

"You're gonna have to ask my baby. She's quite protective of me." I teased him. He laughed.

"She's a very sweet girl." He stated, looking at my daughter while smiling. I nodded.

"She's not usually like that with strangers. Some how, she likes you." I said. He beamed proudly.

"Wanna stay for dinner ?" I invited him and he nodded.

He walked to Nari and put her in his lap and I smiled. I snapped a picture of the two of them and started cooking again. The night when by and the air was filled with laughter and giggling. Hoseok and Nari got along well. She could pass as his daughter. The both of them have bright smiles. People would assume Nari looks like her mother since she looks nothing like Hoseok. She looks nothing like her real father either. I took photos of the both of them that night, thinking they were sweet.

"Hyung ? No. I won't be home tonight. Sorry. Yeah you too." He spoke into the phone after dinner. I raised and eyebrow at him. He just smiled at me.

A few hours later, Nari fell asleep and Hoseok carried her to my room. I gave him some oversized clothes of mine that might fit him. We both sat on the bed with Nari in the middle. We talked about our life and laughed all night long. We finally fell asleep. Hoseok draped one arm over the two of us protectively. I want more days like this.

"Yeah, the ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you."

Endlessly