I clenched my jaw. He was right.
I avoided looking at him.It was moment of silence between us. 

Hope woke up. She rose from her bed while holding her head. 
"Shit, not again," She mumbled. 

"Hope!You are awake." The nurse sitting on the side table talked to her.
"Hey how are you?"

"Kath," Hope mumbled. 

"You fainted again, they said it was your second time," Her fellow nurse sounded worried.

"Yeah," Hope sighed. She sat on the side of the bed and grabbed her bag.

"I hope you don't mind but i used your phone. It kept on ringing because your cousin,Hannah, was calling you and i answered it. I told her that you're at the hospital,"
Kath spoke."Do you have someone, or a family member who is living near the area? I could call them to pick you up,"

"I don't know anyone here, aside from my boyfriend, and my friends at the hospital. Well i have an aunt who lives a few miles from here but i seldom get to visit her,"
Hope answered. 

Kath sighed and stared at Hope.

Hope noticed that the girl was looking at her.  "Y,-yes?"

"Hope. I am sorry but, when i got your phone from your bag.. I found this,"
The nurse grabbed a white plastic material.

My eyes widened when i finally got a clearer view of the material.It was a Pregnancy test kit.

"Oh," Hope muttered. She swallowed dryly.

"It shows a positive sign. Is this yours?Are you pregnant?" Kath asked her in a calm manner. 

Hope glanced at the nurse in front of her. She lowered her head. 

"Yes," She said firmly.
"I am pregnant,"

"FUCK!" I looked at TK. He was shocked too. 

"Thats why she's weak, and oh damn. Remember when she vomited the last time? It was her morning sickness...."
I shook my head.I get it now. This is not right. 

"For how long?"
Kath is also shocked with what she discovered. But she managed to asked a question. "Congrats, b-by the way. Wow,"

"Almost 3 months now,"
Hope answered. She sounded worried. 

"Seriously? She been pregnant all along??" I am really stunned with what i am hearing right now.
"She's even drinking alcohol, which is bad for her health,"

"I don't know what to say." TK spoke.

"This girl is so messed up TK," I said.

"Does your boyfriend knows about this?" Her fellow nurse asked. 

"Yes, but.. you know what happened right?" Hope replied. 

The nurse stared at Hope for a few seconds. "I understand. Hope you need to take a rest. Have you consulted an OBGYNE? The first trimester is the most difficult stage of pregnancy. You know about that,"

Hope shook her head. She avoided looking at Kath.

"I know an OB GYNE, Dr. Wings. She's my doctor, i could schedule a consultation with her if you want to. " Kath spoke sincerely.

"I,-I think, i dont need that yet. I need to focus with Ri-"

"Hope, let me help you please,"
Kath interjected. "If you are worried about the others, dont worry but they wouldn't know about this, if you want this to be a private matter.."