I looked out my window and see the sun in the sky, "Oh man. I really miss the night parties and the night walks as a normal guy, not some fuzzy freak" I sigh in frustration.

I saw the moving van across the street to the empty house. Huh, I guess we have new neighbors now. And perhaps a new student or two by tomorrow at high school. I checked the clock and it was almost night time. By the time the sun goes down, I have to be ready to head downstairs in the basement. Because I hate transforming in my room. Usually my mom and my siblings are there to support me when I'm a werewolf. I go downstairs and saw my siblings playing a card game.

"Hey Sonic, wanna play?" my green haired brother Manic asked me.

"No thanks, the transformation is about to begin" I said.

"Okay. But Sonic, you will find the right girl one day and you'll...." Manic tried to reason but I cut him off.

"AND WHAT?! No girl will like me who I am as a big, gross werewolf!" I snapped.

"Uh, bro? Your werewolf form has a bit of human look. Like that online youtube Monster High Clawdeen Wolf" my sister Sonia said. Though she's right, I do show a bit of my human look rather than a regular werewolf in the movies.

"But how? Everyone in town will be afraid of me because I'm real unlike her. I'm a MONSTER!!!" I was feeling myself about to transform any second, "I'm stuck like this for the rest of my life" I groaned and quickly went downstairs in the basement. I looked at my hand and my skin turned bright blue while my nails turned to claws. My teeth grew sharp and my hair turned darker with white tips as well I grew some fur. I also grew a wolf blue tail and my ears became pointy. My favorite red shoes turned darker and the bottom was covered with spikes. Sometimes my clothes get a few rips during the transformation.

When the transformation was done, I fell to the ground and groans in despair. I sat down and looked at the closed window, "No girl will love me for who I am"

Like Sierra thought that she was my true love but when she did try to kiss me, the curse wasn't broken. That really got her angry as to why it didn't work. Well, I already know why is because she's not my true love. She was the biggest slut in high school. Every morning I see her flirting with other guys to get me jealous. Well, I didn't feel jealous. I felt angry and betrayed by her.

(Normal POV)

Amy was walking around the neighborhood that night and walked past Sonic's house, "Hmmm, I better visit them tomorrow" Amy said to herself and is about to leave when she heard a loud noise from the basement.

At the garden, Sonic's mother sees Amy, "Are you new here?" She asked her.

"Uh yeah. I'm Amelia Rose but you can call me Amy" Amy introduced herself.

"My name is Aleena and it's a pleasure to meet you" Aleena shakes hands with her.

"No offense but what was that noise down there?" Amy asked.

"It's my family's.....dog going crazy down there" Aleena lied, "Sometimes he gets a little cranky when he's bored and stuff. Nothing to worry about"

"Oh okay. By the way nice to meet you" Amy said and backs away awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you too" Aleena said, but she then turns with a sad look at the basement window. She decides to comfort her son.