𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.

18. | chapter eighteen

❝flirty little bastard

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

flirty little bastard.

↠↠↠

The flight to DC and then the drive to the Maximoff house was a nightmare. Everyone constantly argued on who would be the best driver and stated why they were the best. Lydia tried to tell them to let her drive, but they immediately turned her down. Just because someone crashes into a pole the last time they drove doesn't mean they would do it again.

"Here?"

"Left here."

"Right."

"No, left."

"Right."

"No left, you dumbass."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, right here."

Charles parked the car in front of the home. "Next time I'm driving," Logan stated as they all got out of the car. Lydia groaned as the sun shone onto her face, so she used her hand to shield it away from her and made sure her sun glasses were on right.

"I honestly think I would be the better driver out of the four of us," Lydia told the boys.

"You're still hungover," Logan rolled his eyes. "I'm going to be the one driving." They all walked past a letter box that read 'Maximoff' and to the front door where Lydia noticed scrapings on the door mat. Logan knocked on the door several times before a lady answered it.

"What has he done now?" The woman immediately asked. Of course the group of them looked suspicious. Even Lydia thought that Logan looked like a man in a mafia. "I'll just write you a check for whatever he took."

"He's done nothing wrong," Lydia smiled lightly at the lady.

"We just need to talk to him," Logan finished.

Judie Maximoff sighed and nodded as she let them in. "Peter, the cops are here....again." Judie led the group towards a set of stairs heading down towards the basement and Lydia placed her sun glasses onto the top of her head. "He's just down here. I apologise straight away if he annoys any of you. He can come across like that," she told them.

Lydia smiled lightly at the woman, trying to show her that they were nice people even if Lydia had massive bags under her eyes and looked like she had only just woken up. "Thank you, Ms Maximoff."

She smiled back. "You can call me Judie, it's alright."

The group then walked down the stairs, the smell of teenage boy hitting Lydia's senses at once. She hadn't smelt that scent since the students were back at the school, and when she would be in Alex's room almost 24/7. The group stopped once they reached the bottom and looked around to see a teenage boy with silver hair playing table tennis with himself. But there weren't two versions of him, he was just running at an incredible speed so that he could play with himself.

ENCHANTRESS ( peter maximoff ) o.h.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें