Chapter One: Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

         “My brother Yamato composed it that’s why.” Megumi added.

         “I thought that this piece was made for both Piano and Violin” Shū went on.

         “The main part was composed for both piano and violin and the end was composed for the violin.” She continued.

         “You always loved music though you could not play any instruments. He never learned how to draw. You two can do so many different things.” Yūma commented handing her a bag of sugar cubes. They walked towards the dining hall. They entered the dining hall.

         “Where is Yamato?” Reiji asked. Megumi wrote something and summoned her brother’s presence. “Where did you come from? How did you get here so quickly?” Reiji was shocked at his promptness and was a bit confused at how no one went to get him.

         “My sister called for me and I came.” Yamato replied as he noticed Megumi with a bag of sugar cubes in her hands. “Sugar again, Yūma” Yamato commented laughing.

         “I brought the only thing I could think of besides vegetables.” Yūma replied. Yamato approved of Yūma being with his sister. He never disapproved of Shū being with her though but Yūma seemed to understand her better. His sister was a bit pushy but very loving and Yūma understood that. Everyone took their normal seats, Ruki, Kō, Yūma, & Azusa looked for seats that had their favorite dishes in front of them.

~End of POV~

         Everyone ate their meals in complete silence until Reiji broke the silence as Yamato finished his meal and got up to leave the room. “I have no energy to argue today Reiji I have been out of it lately. My stay here is just about up too. I agreed to follow the rules here though I am the oldest one here. Last week I went to see my lady who lives all the way in Yokohama. She asked me to bring her some stuff two days from now her home that she was born in and her parents were killed in will be destroyed. On top of that she is carrying my child too, I went to check up on her and stayed longer than I thought I did.” Yamato explained.

         “Why did not you tell that last week?” Reiji said.
         “He should not need to explain his situation to anyone. He has not drunk blood for the past week either. Why is that?” Megumi asked.

         “Why is the blood in that vile he always carries so important?” Reiji asked.

         “So you did take it from him,” Megumi stated as she vanished then reappeared with the vile in her hand.  She took it over to her brother and put it in his pocket then he disappeared.

         “Why is it so important to him?” Reiji asked repeating himself.

         “He was forced himself not to drink human blood while his woman is pregnant with his child. Human blood would ruin the process she has to go through once she has the child. My blood has always been unique and it can get addicting if you drink too much. The vile contains a special mixture of my blood created for him.” Megumi explained.

         “Why could not I open the vile to analyze it?” Reiji questioned.

         “Once the vile is opened by the owner it can only be opened by the owner and no one else.” Megumi replied.

         “How much of your blood does he take a day?” Reiji seemed concerned.

         “He knows that he cannot take more than three drops at a time. How many times he needs blood to be able to function during the day or night. If he does not have it, he just sleeps two or three days at a time without eating.” Megumi added.