The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (Christmas Special!!) -2-

Start from the beginning

I grabbed a bit of the fabric of his shirt, and sunk into him content to lay here forever letting Abel tenderly rub my shoulder and play with my hair. "Your hearts going crazy." I stated quietly.

"That's because I think I'm going crazy." Abel admitted, and if I wasn't so comfortable I would have lifted my head to look at him but I couldn't bring myself to move, and I didn't have to. Before I could ask him what he meant, Abel was continuing his statement. "I don't remember doing selfless good deeds, but how else could I deserve you?" Abel asked and now I finally lifted my head to look at him, my heart singing happily.

"Did you just quote Bribry to me?" I smiled, slowly scooching myself further up his body.

"It fit perfectly, I couldn't help myself." Abel laughed quietly. "It's just, I feel really lucky to have you. Good things don't generally come my way, so while I feel ecstatic to be able to call someone as wonderful as yourself mine... I'm horrified this will all change. I think that's why my hearts going insane."

Immediately I lifted myself up, ignoring the blankets as they fell away from me. Abel's basement bedroom held a chill but I barely noticed it on my bare arms and legs. I swung my knees over Abel's waist, so that both my knees were pressed into the mattress on either side of his hips, my body looming over his.

Almost instinctively Abel grabbed my waist and dug his fingertips into my hips. "Was this supposed to help slow my heart down? Because..." I smiled down at Abel. We haven't done anything like this yet, yes I understand we've been dating for nearly a year but in this year I've only seen him for a few weeks out of it, and I'm scared. I'm not scared because I think I will regret giving away my virginity to Abel, because honestly there is no one else I would rather share that kind of awkward experience with, I'm scared of the pain.

"Abel." I said semi stermly. "We've talked endlessly about what an amazing person you are. You need to stop doubting that you deserve me, like I'm some kind of all powerful being. I am the same as you, and I feel the same way. I feel lucky to have you, and like I don't want to lose you ever. Ever. The thought of this..." I leaned down and grabbing his shoulders with my hands and gave him a small peck on his lips. "Being our last kiss, making my heart ache. I never want this to end, just as you don't. We're in the same boat of we've grown too attached, and gave the other person all the power to crush us, but I think that's a good thing."

"You say you feel the same way about me, but I have a hard time fathoming that you love me the amount that I love you... because I can barely wrap my head around it myself." As the words fell out of Abel's mouth, I felt like I was flying. We've said I love you before, but we've never abused it, and every single time he said it, it heightened all the same feelings.

"I do. I love you, maybe more than you love me. I promise." Abel lifted his head up and I met his lips for a kiss, trailing my fingertips down his arms, leaving little trails.

--A.N. if you don't care to read anything even lightly sexual, i would stop reading now, sorry!--

Abel's arms shot up and grabbed my wrist, and suddenly I was very aware of what was happening under the blankets that covered Abel's and my waist. "...I didn't think this position through." I mumbled awkwardly.

"It's not that this isn't great but-" and Abel let go of my wrists, going to move me. I swung my leg over him, but was still turned to face him. He went to grab the blanket and bring it up to cover the boxers his slept in with the growing tent. Abel's cheeks were dark red, and he couldn't make eye contact with me as he tried pressing it down and arranging the blankets.

I couldn't help it, I giggled; Abel's head jerked up and he gave me an embarrassed hard look. He couldn't hold eye contact for long though. My heart was threatening to break through my chest, if he thought this was an awkward situation for only himself he was entirely mistaken.

"I think I should go to the bathroom." Abel went to sit up, and without thinking I pushed his shoulders back down. He looked at me incredulously, and it was my turn to give him an embarrassed look. My hands were kind of shaky, and my heart was beating heavily, but I wanted to try something. I'd never done anything sexual, not that I hadn't had opportunities, I just never wanted to. This time was different.

"No." I breathed, and Abel fell back on his elbows propping himself up. I brought my knees closer to him and rested my hand on his stomach making him jump.

"Sylvia..." Abel whispered and I shook my head. "Don't do anything you don't want to."

"I want to." I insisted, though my hand didn't move. "do you want me to, i mean-" Abel nodded immediately and I let out a short giggle. "I don't know what I'm doing, so if I do something wrong, tell me okay?" Abel nodded again. This wasn't going to lead to sex, I was not ready for that, but it was my fault he had this, the least I could do was get him off with my hand.

****

Okay, so it's obvious a little sexual something-something happens, but I don't need to write it all to get my point across.

Comment your opinions please!