"What's wrong boy?"

Start from the beginning

"I get to punish you." He growled into my ear while tugging on my lobe sending shivers down my spine. "What kind of punishment would that be Bieber?" I moaned feeling his hands slide up my belly underneath my shirt.

"A nice hard fucking, every photo I don't like... count as 2 thrusts for only my pleasure." He growled. "Hard thrusts." He stated. Why was this getting me so horny?

"Deal." I moan as his lips close around my neck sucking on my sweet spot. I bit my lip preventing me from moaning. "Let's see these photos then baby."

Kate you should run now because after he's finished with the photos you won't be able to walk for days. I'm warning you. My conscience was speaking to me. That never happens unless I'm in danger... Yeah there are some pretty sexy positions but nothing Justin wouldn't like... I think.

He opened the envelope and pulled out about 20 photos he flicked through them with a hard expression his face. Then opened the second one and flicked through those. After he was done he put them down and bit his lip frowning his eyebrows. Well fuck. I should have listened to my conscience and ran before I had a chance.

Well too late. I was crushed underneath Justin within 2 seconds as his hands travelled to my pants while he was busy sucking and biting on my flesh.

"You looked god damn sexy, I just didn't like the fact that he was touching you-

He moved his hands down to my ass as I arched my back.

"Here." He squeezed.

"You are mine." he bit my neck.

A loud bang on the door made us stop what was going on Justin's head popped up as he stood up and muttered things under his breath. Kate you got saved, congratulations your vagina can live until at least bed time. Ha ha my conscience thinks it's funny. Justin answered the door when I heard barking and noises coming from the hallway. Hunter.

"Hey Bieber I see you've been working out." A very familiar voice came from the doorway. Yeah it's Jess.

"Bieber put a shirt on." Fredo muttered. He's so jealous. Ha. Hunter ran onto the couch and started licking my face greeting me. "Hello boy!" I scratched behind his ears kissing his head hugging him tight. Fredo and Jess walk in and seat themselves on the couch.

"Yall been busy?" Jess questioned.

"No not at all." I lied. In fact you saved my ass.

Justin walked out of the hallway scratching his neck giving them a death stare. I started giggling at his reaction to the unexpected guests, which brought attention to me. "We brought your child. You seem to have forgotten about him." Fredo laughed.

"I would never!" I played with Hunters ears kissing his nose.

Jess's attention was caught by the photos on the coffee table.

"Oh those are the pictures from the photo shoot." She took them scanning each one showing Fredo. Justin walked over and sat next to me wrapping his arm around my waist bringing his face closer to my ear. "I'm not done with you." He whispered. Somehow shivers shocked my body.

"Damn Kate you look sexy, Timberlake was up for a treat." Fredo spoke completely forgetting Justin was in the room. His eyes scanned Justin's face, which had anger and jealousy hidden behind his smile. "Watch your mouth fredo." Justin warned and snatched the photos out of his hands.

His hands gripped on my hip as he pulled me closer to him. "She's mine" he smiled and kissed my temple quietly growling just so I could hear. Damn.

After 2 hours of talking with Fredo and Jess they finally left. It was 10pm and Justin's mood was boosted. He was no longer down and angry. I looked at Hunter who was standing by the front door with his leash in his mouth... it only meant one thing, to walk him. I stood up from Justin's lap.