I took a bite into the cupcake and almost moaned in pleasure.  I’d marry Tyler’s cupcakes if I could.  I looked at Cordy and knew she was thinking the same thing.

                The door chimed and I froze when I heard the voice enter inside. “You’re lucky I didn’t leave you to spend the night in that cell!” Amber.  If Amber was here then….

                “Baby, I already said I’m sorry!  I’ve got stuff on my mind besides apologizing to you every two seconds!” Then so is Derek, Noah, Adam, and Paige.  Shit.

                I could hear the five of them going over to a booth next to the counter.  My back was towards them and I clutched onto the jacket tightly, making sure my outfit wasn’t showing.  Cordy interrupted my panic attack saying she needed to go to the bathroom.  I nodded as she maneuvered her way towards the bathrooms.

                “Did she ever say anything about going to New York or having friends here or something?” Adam asked.  I knew immediately that they were talking about me.  I sipped my hot chocolate, listening on their conversation.

                “No! I don’t understand; she’s supposed to be in high school right now!  She hates cities!  Can’t stand them!  What the hell would she be doing here?!” Derek’s voice was fearful but grew softer. “I’m worried about her.  Did you guys see what she was wearing?”

                “Oh yeah…” Noah’s voice trailed off, probably imagining me in my school girl outfit.

                “Ow!” Noah exclaimed after I heard two slaps.” I glanced over my shoulder to see Derek and Paige glaring at him. “Man, that’s your sister and babe, you know I love you.”  I rolled my eyes, detecting the embarrassment in his voice.

                “Are you ok? You look scared, shitless,” Cordy’s voice interrupted my eavesdropping.  I mustered up a plastic smile as she sat back down next to me.

                “It’s nothing. Nothing important anyway,” I could tell she saw through my façade but dropped the subject.  “So, I kind of like… Tyler,” She whispered his name in my ear.

                I rolled my eyes and feigned a look of shock. “Holy shit!  No fucking way!”  I whisper-yelled at her. “I never would have guessed!” I shook my head, throwing my hands in the air to exaggerate my sarcasm.

                Cordy gave me her infamous I’m-about-to-push-you-down-a-flight-of-stairs-that-leads-into-the-firey-pits-of-hell-glare. “Shut up,” Her glare wiped off of her face. “What do I do?”

                I raised an eyebrow. “You’re seriously asking me for relationship advice?  I’ve never had I boyfriend!  I’ve never had sex, never been on a date, hell, I haven’t even had my first kiss yet!”  I snorted.  “Ask Holly or Miranda,” I suggested, referring to two of our friends at the strip joint.

                “Holly and Miranda aren’t my best friends, Lil,” She pointed out.  “You are and I need your advice!”

                I sighed.  “I say go for it.  Take a risk; you only live once.”

                Cordy thought about it for a second then smiled, pleased with my advice.  “Thank you.  This is why I love you.”

                I rolled my eyes. “I know,” I stuck my tongue out at her.  She was about to respond when her cell rang.  “It’s the sitter,” She told me as she saw the caller ID and flipped the phone open. “Hello?”