The Angel and The Wings (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Cass tilted his head back, his hands gripping his own hair as he sighed softly. "Dean," he groaned. Dean chuckled against his skin, his breath blowing on his skin softly, spreading chills through his entire body. 

"Yes?" Dean asked softly.

"Please," Castiel begged, turning into a puddle of desire and lust.

Dean unbuckled Cass' belt and then slid it out of the loops slowly. Dean was going so slow that it was almost torture, but Cass waited patiently. Dean threw the belt into the front seat and then moved back up to Cass' neck. He licked the spot where the love bite was still very evident. He then moved down Cass' body once more, licking and nipping the Angel's already over sensitized skin. Cass was slowly falling apart as Dean teased him.

"Fuck," Cass whimpered.

Dean smiled against the Angel's warm skin and then, before Cass knew what was happening, Dean quickly pulled his black slacks off along with his boxers. Cass gasped, not used to the feeling of being exposed. Dean watched Cass as he slowly slid his tongue up the Angel's shaft. Cass moaned and leaned his head back slowly. Dean did it once more and then filled his mouth with Cass' member slowly, making Cass groan. 

"Dean," he said his name as if it were a prayer.

Dean hummed, making Cass gasp softly and then lay his hand on Dean's head, his fingers intertwining with Dean's hair. Dean pulled back and then filled his mouth with Cass once more. He started to pick his pace up a little; making Cass make noises and mutter filthy moans that Dean didn't know he could say. 

"Dean, I'm so close," Cass moaned loudly, arching his back. Dean chuckled and shook his head.

"Not yet," he murmured and then he stopped. Cass groaned and leaned his head back.

"You're such a tease." he muttered.

Dean chuckled. "Roll onto your stomach."

Cass sighed but complied. Dean bit his lip as he looked at Cass' wings. They weren't as big as they were earlier, but they were still beautiful. Dean touched them softly, spreading his fingers and then pressing down softly into the feathers. Cass let out a shaky breath. Dean bent over and kissed in between where the two wings sprouted from the angels back. Cass involuntarily arched his back. Dean chuckled and then kissed the top of Cass' wing, making a trail from one end to the other. 

Cass groaned softly as Dean planted each soft kiss. This was an intoxicating feeling that Cass could get used to forever. He was in so much pleasure that he didn't even notice Dean take off his own jeans and throw them into the front seat. Dean softly slid his hands down Cass' back and then rear.

"You're perfect," Dean sighed as he stared at the naked Angel in front of him. He planted three kisses down Cass' spine. "So. Perfect."

Cass groaned in response to Dean's praise. Dean lifted Cass so that his back and wings were on Dean's chest. He snaked one arm around Cass' waist and, with his right hand, grabbed Cass' member softly, slowly moving his hand up and down. Cass leaned his head back, resting his head on Dean's shoulder.

"Fuck," the Angel breathed once more.

Dean chuckled a little, giving Cass a few more strokes. Cass leaned further back into Dean, feeling Dean's hard arousal against his back. Cass bit his lip and softly touched Dean's arousal, making Dean's breath hitch.

"Cass," Dean moaned softly. Cass smiled a little and then he slowly moved Dean's hand away and then had Dean sit back so that Cass could straddle him. He kissed Dean's neck softly, his hand moving down to Dean's arousal once more. He then bent over, locking eyes with Dean, and filled his mouth with Dean's arousal. Dean groaned softly and gripped the edge of the seat, tilting his head back. Cass set his hands on either side of Dean's hips as he continued.