Chapter 11- You'll Never Want to Again

Start from the beginning

And all of that is true, yeah. But there's another reason I don't want people to see me with her. I'm afraid that if I show her off, she'll do exactly what the last girl I fell for did. Turn into a bitch, realize how much better she can do, and leave me heartbroken and like everything we had never existed. Never mattered. And I don't want that to happen with Katie.

Katie opens her eyes up and looks at me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I hug her torso back. Slowly I start to feel my shirt become wet, indicating that she's crying. 

"Katie what's wrong?" I pull her arms off my neck and scoot back so that I can look at her. 

She shakes her head. "I don't deserve you."

"What are you talking about? Why?"

Katie takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly. She repeats this a few times before she looks at me and stands up. "I need to show you something."

I stand up with her and she grabs my hand, I interwine our fingers together and pick up the bag that has the dress in it. She turns around and looks down at my other hand and a small smile appears on her lips and she shakes her head. I just shrug and feel a smile appear on my face, too. 

~*Katie's P.O.V.*~

I take in deep breaths to try and hold myself back from an anxiety attack. I look at myself in Austin's bathroom mirror. A place I've only been to one other time, last week. My matching pink lace bra and underwear make my skin look darker than it actually is. But I can still see all the fading scars. The new ones are as clear as day, and my cuts? A few of them are still dripping. My eyes that I have accepted to be my own are still filled with hurt and pain that I'm almost positive will always be there. Yes, every once in a while the pain may be substituted with a little bit of happiness, or maybe even lust, but that will soon go away and be filled with the familiar hurt that I'm so used to. 

Earlier, I refused to accept that this girl in the mirror was me. But it is, and no matter what that will never change. Now, maybe Austin will too. He doesn't have to like it, he just needs to accept it. And I won't blame him if he doesn't. I'm a mess that's getting harder and harder to clean up, and I don't know if he's ready to accept the challenge of cleaning up the mess that is otherwise known as Katie Lyons.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly walk over to the bathroom door and place my hand on the doorknob. My hand slowly starts to turn it, and before I know it, the door is fully open and I'm standing there practically half naked, with nothing to cover me up.

Austin stands up from the ground quickly and looks me up and down. It takes every piece of me to not cover myself up. But Austin needs to see this. If he wants to love me, he deserves to see this and know that I'm not the happy girl I play myself off to be. He needs to know, and he needs to be able to either accept me, or leave me like I deserve.

"Come here." Austin opens his arms up and I enter them immediately. He engulfs me in a tight hug and lifts me up. The bathroom light is turned on and Austin sets me down. He turns me around so that we're both looking in the mirror. His arms wrap around my waist and he rests his hands right underneath my belly button. He places his chin on my shoulder and leaves a gentle kiss on my neck. 

His chin leaves my neck and his arms leave my waist. He walks around to the front of me and kisses my neck again. He lifts my arms up and begins to leave gentle kisses on my shoulders, trailing them down my arm. He stops right at my scars and cuts, looks me straight in the eyes, and kisses them all individually. He repeats the same thing with my other arm. Tears start to run down my face as he gets on his knees and hugs my legs. Then he lets go of me, leans back and kisses the scars and cuts on my thighs.

After kissing every single cut, scar, and fading scar on my body, he stands up, lifts me up into his arms, wraps my legs around him and hugs me tightly. He rocks his body back and forth with my arms and legs wrapped around his body.

"Katie, I don't know why you did this to yourself, but I promise you, that if you let me love you, you will never  feel the need to again. I promise."

I leave a gentle yet passionate kiss on his lips and pull back, tears still streaming down my face and beginning to run down his.

"I love you Katie, I really do."

(*Emotional chapter, right? I love this moment between them like asdfghjkl; <3333
But anyways..... What'd you think?! Pretty please vote and comment and tell me what you thought! And if you like Austin's P.O.V. too! Remember to follow me on here and on twitter! Which is @Ameezys_Baby 
Aaaaaaaaaaaand remember to comment for a chance to have the next chapter dedicated to you! 50 votes until the next chapter*)