Surprise, Surprise

(Its Shenpai's POV cause why not)

Finally arriving in Australia, I'm able to actually stretch. Texting Zylbrad, I let him know I'm there and stopping by a cafe. Before I can even soak in the surroundings, I hear a huge cheer to my right and see all of them. Oasis, Neptune, Tyrodin, Muselk, Bazza, and most importantly, Zylbrad.
"Guys.. You all really didn't have to bother and actually organize." I said, getting a few to laugh.
"It's depressing cause none of them know how to put a simple team together." Oasis said joining in.
"Hush, you guys are hurting feelings here." Muselk added. I began to notice Zylbrad was sitting there, unusually quiet.
"Cat got your tongue, Brad?" I ask, and took the chair next to him.
"N-no it's nothing. I'm fine, you're fine- haha. Uh, lets get something to eat." Brad said, his foot starting to twitch. I just want to slap and kiss him so badly. He muttered something under his breath though I won't pester him.

Muselk was the driver for us, by us I mean Osasis, Zylbrad and I. The rest of them went in a different car. We stopped at a certain house after a long car trip there.
"I really hope one of you guys are going to let me hang at one of your house's cause i didn't get a hotel room." I said, silently hoping Zylbrad would let me stay at his place for the week.
"I've got my girlfriend, so that's not happening with me." Muselk said, and the attention went to Zylbrad, where he was silently blushing, looking for words.
"I-I guess it would be f-fine with me. It w-won't be the cleanest of places though i-it's livable." he finally said, very unsure about himself.
"I'm sure it's not as bad as you really think it is." I tried to say reassuringly.
"Well you'll see for yourself cause I'm kicking you both out." Muselk unlocked the car and left us on the sidewalk.
"Lead the way, I guess." I smiled at him, trying to make him more comfortable. He seemed to relax a bit and showed me to his house.

"Wow, it's really nice Zylbrad.." I begin to gush over the beautiful view of the valley in one of his windows.
"There's a pool out back as well, too. J-j-just incase you get hot. It is very warm here in A-australia. I hope you don't mind. I-I don't. If you need cooler clothes we can go shopping. I've mapped a-"
"It's alright Brad. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here." I say, walking up to him and looking up into his ocean blue eyes.
"W-well what do you like to eat? I do kn-know some recipes." He said, beginning to blush again. If only I had the courage to kiss him I would.
"It's alright. I'm good with pizza, cold or not." I answer, so he doesn't have a panic attack. I brush against his arm as I go to pick up my bags, and a warm feeling runs through my body. Brad seems fazed for a bit, then jumps to life and says he's going to take a shower.