Izayas birthday

~°Shizuo°~
It's early in the morning. Shizuo woke up by the chirping of the birds. He stayed quiet not to wake his little flea, his sweet Izaya, from sleeping. Turning around to see his sleeping beauty he gave him a light kiss on the forhead. He then got up into the kitchen and took the little cake he made by himself back into the bedroom. He puts it down on the night cabinet and crawls back into the bed whispering:"Happy Birthday Izaya-ah" he stops and blushed a little bit. "Y-you are awake?"

~°Izaya°~
Still half asleep Izaya felt that the warmth next to him has disappeared. Wondering what happened he opened his eyes slowly after a few seconds, dazzled by the beautiful light of the sun. When the flea looked to the side he noticed that the monster, his beloved Shizu-chan, wasn't there and heard quiet footsteps. Closing his eyes again Izaya heard that the footsteps came closer. A few moments after that he couldn't hold the chuckle back because of Shizuo, who wished him a happy Birthday. "Y-you are awake?" The flea turned over to his monster. He looked kinda cute. "Shizu-chan, you cheater~!" He game him a light kiss on the lips.

~°Shizuo°~
He then was called a cheater and was kissed by him. His heart made a skip of the sudden kiss and after their lips parted he closed the gap between again and kissed him more deeper and passionate and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. After some seconds he broke the kiss, opening his eyes again and looking into Izayas eyes. "Well... I.. I have a present for you. But it's not thaaat big. I hope you like it. It's selfmade." He turns himself towards the night cabinet and game the cake to Izaya. "I just asked Vorona and Tom for some Tips but in the end it wasn't that useful... hehe..", he chuckled.

~°Izaya°~
When Shizuo kissed him too after Izaya broke the first one a comfortable feeling flows through his chest and his heart ran a race. He lost himself in the blankness of his own mind and enjoyed the kiss with closed eyes just like Shizu-chan. A little bit out of breath after the kiss the flea chuckled because of his monster had to ask for help, which he heard for the first time in his whole life. The chuckle turned fast into a louder laugh. "Haha Shizu-chan. This is really funny~ But I'm sooo thankful for that. Thank you." Although Izaya didn't like sweet things he was really glade and thankful that Shizuo had prepared it for him.

~°Shizuo°~
Getting red on his cheeks and smiling while Izaya is so sweet and teased him because he asked someone for help, he is actually restless and excited on the inside. Because what Izaya doesn't know is that he prepared something inside the cake. It's something really special, because he had to wait a long time until he had all the money for it. And so he just hopes that it brings Izaya happiness and the truest prove for his love. The special thing is a ring inside the cake. "You're welcome, my dear Izaya. But let me warn you: be careful what you swallow, okay?", he said with a smirk on his face.

~°Izaya°~
A little confused because of Shizuo's statement he decided not to ask anything. With the knife, which Shizu-chan had brought along, he carefully cute two pieces out of the cake and gave one to his beloved monster. Izaya smiled and kissed Shizuo shortly. "Thanks for the beautiful days you give me. Itadakimasu~" He took a bite of the cake and smiled even more. After two bites more the flea felt something hard, something that shouldn't have been in the cake. When he looked closer Izaya sag a silver ring. "Shizu-chan, what...?" He couldn't say more.

~° Shizuo°~
Shizuo keeps the cake in the position that Izaya will get the ring inside his pice of cake. Right now he was getting crazy inside. His heart races like Celtys horse and pounds up to his neck. -Will everything be fine? I hope he likes the simple design of the ring.- Just then he get a piece of cake. He also was shorty kissed and thanked for the wonderful days. "Itadakimasu~" He wished him and took a little bite awaiting the time when Izaya will find the ring. Then suddenly he can see that Izaya must have found it. Answering his question he said sitting up straight, taking Izayas hands and looking deep into his eyes: "Izaya, this is a ring only for you. I hope it proves that I love you from all my heart and.... well... I think.. in this kind of situation I finally can ask you that question I wanted for so long... Izaya Orihara, will you marry me?"

~°Izaya°~
Izaya stared speechless first at the beautiful ring then at Shizuo who asked him to marry him. At first it was a whisper from the flea and at the end a clear answer. "Shizu-chan... Yes, I want to!!" Full of happiness, luck and more overwhelming emotions Izaya kissed Shizuo. It was the happiest day of his life and he hoped for more of happiness in the future... with his beloved Shizu-chan. <3
♡○♡○End○♡○♡