"There youse are" Nadine smiled holding up plates of pancakes for us. "Come sit here"

We sat across from each other on the island eating our pancakes. Ugh they were so delicious and whoever made mine put strawberry pancakes on top like I asked.

"Thanks to whoever made them" I said with me mouthful earning a elbow in the rib from Kimberley.

"No talking with food in your mouth. That goes for all of you" So we only talked when we had finished chewing. And it was so hard for me and every time I did it I earned the elbow. We finished and Nadine and Kimberley washed our dishes so I chatted with me favorite redhead.

"Nic you gonna win me a stuffed animal today?"

"No not at all" She started laughing.

I pouted.

"You could win yourself one"

"You know I can't play that well"

"Whatever Chez" Nicola snickered

"Alright everyone lets goooooo" Sarah came in the kitchen loud as ever. We all got up put on our shoes and walked together. Kimberley practically knew the town now so she was in the front leading us there. She had got us there too with no problem. Me babe was so fcuking smart.

The fair was humming with people. There were a lot of kids and young adults. Really nothing in between. There were no lights on because it was like noon but it was still nice. We had walked through unrecognized by everyone which was the best thing ever. No flashing lights. No questions. We were nobodies here. These two cute little kids had ran in front of us with their faces sticky with cotton candy. One of them who looked to be no older than three or four gave Kimberley some. Seeing her with the little boy was like the cutest thing ever.

"What are we gonna do first?" Sarah asked throwing her hands in the air.

"I have no idea"

"Rides rides rides" Nicola shouted.

"No way"

"Cheryl stop being a wuss"

"Saz do you not remember the last time we went?"

"O I do. It's on Instagram for everyone to see"

I rolled me eyes. Just then Logan and his gang of friends walked up to us.

"What's up Guys?" He smiled.

"Nothing just enjoying this day out." Kimberley instantly smiled. "These are the other two you didn't meet, Sarah and Nadine"

"Hello" They all said together and laughed.

"Well we just finished our day here. Me and my sister have to go home and get ready for our Mom's birthday luau. Why don't you all come? There will be beer" Logan raised his eyebrow.

"I'm coming" Sarah said before anyone else could answer.

"And the rest of you?"

"Yeah we are coming" Kimberley said.

"Alright see you then."

"I'll come and get you guys" A girl piped up.

"Alright Lulu" Lulu jumped on Kimberley and gave her a big bear hug that she graciously accepted.

"Bye you guys and Kimmy" She turned around to catch up with the rest of the gang.

"Who was that girl Kimberley" Sarah punched her in the arm.

"That was Logan's twin sister"

"It better be. Now let's get to the rides"

The rest of the day was absolute torture. Every ride was worse than the next. They got a picture of me freaking out on the Ferris wheel. It was horrible. We finally finished all the rides like three hours later because they kept going on the same ones. We finally got to me favorite parts which was the games.