"I'm her body guard." Mark butted in pointing Nayeon who nodded her head.

"No boys allowed." Chaeyoung stubbornly said, "You might tell the others what we'll wear."

Mark just wrinkled his nose and leaned closer to Nayeon and whispered, "I'll be a text away. Call me if you're home."

Nayeon nodded her head as she turned to him and leaned closer, planting a soft peck on his lips making him smile as he leaned in for a longer kiss.

"We'll be riding the bus oppa. Is that fine with you?" Jihyo asked curiously and made a face when she saw the couple kissing.

Mark gave them a thumb up as he deepened the kiss making some of the girls let out a fake puke.

"Kiss Day is still in June. Reserve that for next year, you two." Sana pouted, somewhere deep inside her she felt jealous of the sweetness the two have. She has always wanted to have a boyfriend but there isn't anyone for her yet.

"Sana unnie is jealous." Tzuyu teased poking Sana's side as she pouted at their maknae.

"Nado. I'm jealous." Mina admitted to the others but were completely ignored by the couple as they were now talking in a whisper, their faces just a couple of inches away from each other.

The bell rang signaling their break is over and they stood up, gathering all their things. Mark kissed Nayeon one more time and said his goodbyes to the girls before running away.

As soon as they reached home, the girls headed directly to their rooms to leave their things as promised but Nayeon, Dahyun and Sana were wondering what the box on Nayeon's bed is.

"Don't you think that's some kind of a bomb?" Nayeon asked staring at the box in fright.

"That can't be a bomb unnie." Dahyun shook her head hugging Nayeon from the left side and Sana from the right, "They can't pass the security team if that's some kind of an explosive. Like what Eric oppa said, the security is pretty strong."

"I think that's a knife with blood and there's a letter that says 'you will be next mudbloods'." Sana added in a creepy voice making both Nayeon and Dahyun laugh.

"Why would you quote a Harry Potter line?" Nayeon commented laughing lightly.

"Molla." Sana pouted and turned back to the box, "It's creepy."

"Unnie..." Dahyun pushed Nayeon slightly who looked back at her in shock, "It's on your bed."

Nayeon bit her bottom lip and sighed as she faced the box. She took a step forward and bravely opened the box to find a white dress inside with a white note on top of it.

A pretty dress for the prettiest girl

Don't worry about anything, you look your best even with a normal tee on. But with an event coming, a princess should wear something simple to make her beauty outshine all.

You're my princess :)

-Mark

"Awwww." Sana and Dahyun cooed as they too read the letter from Nayeon's either side.

"Now I'm really jealous." Sana announced stomping her feet, "Ahhh."

Nayeon smiled from ear to ear as she lifted the dress up. There's a cute bag too with a little black ribbon and black shoes. She feels like she's been so lucky because of Mark but he's spending too much for her and she doesn't like that.

The door swung open and Mark stood by the doorway with a smile on his face. He looked fresh unlike how he was earlier during the break, it was like he just came out of the shower, wearing a black loose sweater, black tattered skinny jeans paired with a black combat boots.