...

You frown turning to look at the jeans in the mirror. "Isaac do these jeans make my butt look big." You turn around to look at you boyfriend flipping through a magazine on your bed. Isaac looks up and smiles.

"Not in a bad way." You fold your arms. "See what I mean is even though it does look a little bigger you still look super hot." You bend down to pick up one of  your shoes to throw at him. Without any trouble he catches the shoe. "Now Lily that could have hit me in the face." You scoff. '

That was the idea smartypands." Isaac moves forward setting his feet down on the ground.

"You are gonna pay for that." He comments. You casually walk towards the door. "

You're gonna have to catch me first." You giggle running out of the room with Isaac behind you.

...

But here you are. You are trying so hard to at least get through to him but he doesn't even care. He is standing right in front of you but he feels galaxies away. It is not even worth the fight. Whatever you were trying to convince yourself was still there is long gone.

"Leave." He looked up shocked.

"What."

"Just leave. Go deal with whatever; wherever. Go to London or Mexico, you can deal at the bottom of the ocean for all I care. Just don't come back here. Don't break me and then come back when I have put myself back together. Leave now and don't come back. " You ignore the tears wetting your cheeks.

Instead of waiting for a reply you storm out of the room making sure not to look at him as you walk passed him.

"What is with all the yelling. " Derek asks entering the loft. You swallow stopping for a brief second.

"Derek would you please close the door after Isaac leaves, we wouldn't want anymore stays to get in, goodness knows they  turn out to be more trouble than they're worth." Unwillingly you look back at Isaac. There seem to be some tears in his eyes as well.

"Lily.." he stutters stepping forward. Without another word you turn around and run up the spiral staircase.

 Without another word you turn around and run up the spiral staircase

...

One week after he left..

Isaac was your first love. He made you laugh when you wanted to cry. He made you strong when you were weak. That's what the world saw. A girl depending on a guy to be her happiness and her strength. But you don't want to be that girl

...

"Isaac please stop sending me cat video's." You groan walking into the loft. Isaac appears in front of you.

"Lil you said you had a bad day and cat video's always make me feel better." He states defending his innocence.

"Isaac I don't even like cats." He scoffs raising an eyebrow.