Jealous

There was a girl named "Shades",she was walking by the halls and saw a nice boy named "Migguel",she saw a girl running towards him,and her name is "Angel",she has a crush on him,and she said "Migguel! how is your day?",she asked. "I'm fine",Migguel told Angel. Shades has a crush on Migguel on that day,she is jealous of Angel. Angel kisses Migguel's cheeks,Shades ran into the Canteen and cried. There was a boy named "Jaris",he go and see what happened to Shades. "Are you ok?" Jaris asked, Angel go and see Jaris. Shades get up and said"why did you always get what I want?", Angel start slapping Shades, and Jaris said "ANGEL STOP!!". "Fine you win Shades" Angel said. "I will get you Shades!"'as she whispers.she call her best friends named "Hannah" and "Divine", she told them to visit her at her house after class. Hannah and Divine just finished class. "Are you going to Angel's house?" Divine asked, Hannah said "yes!". "LET'S GO!" They shouted. They go inside the house and saw Angel. They talk about the plan, they finished at 8:OOpm. -THE NEXT DAY- Shades and Jaris always meet after school, and they always hangout each other at recess time. When Shades is absent Jaris is absent. They fall in love to each other.

-please read the next part-