Chapter 17: Teleportation

Start from the beginning

We got back to our classes as soon as the bell went. And the 'torture' class continue. The teacher keep telling us to review our past works and give us some quizes. As always, always get a perfect score, and finally! Teacher give us some freetime!

Lunch!

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Chen and I walked to the cafeteria. After getting there, Chanyeol went to find a table for us, while the rest are ordering lunches. Thinking of Chanyeol, he might get hungry while waiting for us, so I decided to buy lunch for him instead him, buying left-over.

After getting our lunches, we went to the table where Chanyeol is waiting for us. He saw me with LOTS of food on my tray and ask.

" Yah, HanNi-ah are sure you can all of those? " He ask.

" No. Ofcourse not. " I replied.

" Then why do you have so much food? " Chanyeol asked.

" Because, I'm worried about you. When you order, you'll have the left-overs so I bought your lunch instead. " I explained.

" Why? Don't you want it? I bought this with my own money because I'm worried about you. " I said, acting disappointed and pout.

" No! I didn't mean that!.. " Chanyeol tried to explain but I cut him off. Teasing him.

" What?! Chanyeol you don't want it?! Han-ah paid for it and you don't want it? " D.O said.

" YAH! Chanyeol-hyung! You should at-least appreciate her kindness! If you don't want it, I'll take it. " Sehun said.

" How can I thank her if you guys won't let me talk!.. " Chanyeol complained.

Before he could talk, I sat next to him with my tray of food. He looked at me with confused look. I hugged him and said.

" Aww~ Chanyeollie-oppa. You hurt my feelings, but I will still give you the food I bought for you because I Love You... " I said playfully.

The guys were shocked when they heard me say that. Sehun choked on his drink, Luhan patted his back, Baekhyun choked while eating, Chen patted his back and gave him drink while D.O spat his drink across him.

I smiled evily at them and turned to Chanyeol. He winked at me and mouthed 'Let's play this game.'

" Awww~ I Love You too. " Chanyeol said.

" Hey hey hey! What are two? Are guys dating? " Suho asked.

" Ani. " We both said.

" Then what? Why are you two being all lovey-dovey? " Lay asked.

" Because...we are.. " I started.

" are?........... " They asked in unison. Getting curious.

" GETTING MARRIED! " Chanyeol continued. 

" WWHHHAATTT??!!! " They shouted. Everyone in cafeteria probably heard them but not us.

Chanyeol and I laughed our heads off and almost ran out of breathe so we manage to stop laughing.

Sehun was all O_O with blank expression on his face. Baekhyun seems disappointed and almost cry and then D.O had his pokerface on.

" We're just joking guys. Don't take it seriously...geez.. " I told them.

They sigh in relief including Baekhyun who's almost had heart-attack.

Chanyeol and I exchange high-fives and laugh again.

" YAHHH! Don't do that kind of prank to us! " Sehun said.

" Yeah, yeah~ okay. " Chanyeol and I both said.