Chapter 38: The Calm

Start from the beginning

Yo, I'm mad stupid. How, how can I strive to protect it with my heart but not it's lost somewhere in the school because I was too busy running for my protection?!

Aish! Chaebal..

I sneaked back, tracing my footsteps to where I left Jimin at. I looked around, surprisingly not finding him. 

"Paper!" I gasped with delight and scrambled for the crumbled bucket list on the floor. I opened it up and smiled at it. "Time to burn you later." 

****

 "Ya." Jimin and I called each other unanimously. 

"You go first." Jimin spoke.

"No it's okay, you first." I replied.

"No, go first."

"You."

"What is it Lee Subin."

"Let's go to the amusement park." I blurted out, spending all my courage. His face glanced back at me with shock. "Ani...you don't like the amusement parks?" Aish, he looks disappointed, I should have thought it out better! These plans are one sided after all. 

"I was going to actually ask you the same thing. Let's go." Jimin smiled. 

"CHINCHA!" I jumped with delight. He nodded and smiled proudly.

"Oppa is what...?" He asked. I knew what he wanted to hear. 

"THE BEST!" I grinned. I had to give it to him this time. The poor kid didn't know how to conceal his joy. 

****Jimin*****

"Boya..." I scoffed. 

"Come on." Subin dragged Christina and Soo Hyun plus the other boys. 

"Boya." I was literally going to sob. How could she betray me like this?

"Wahh! Amusement park!" V chirped along with J-hope and Jungkook. 

"You kids go play." Namjoon spoke.

"Why did I come?" Suga hissed. 

"Then go home." I hissed.

"You all should catch a break!" Subin clapped and then leaned towards me. "Isn't this wonderful. Stop being salty." She gritted her teeth at me.

"This isn't what I imagined." I mumbled back, somberly walking after them. Look at that pabo, she was jumping around with V and Christina without a clue. What was I then? A rag doll? A pest? No one's even talking to me!

***

"Oh these glasses are so cute!" Subin gasped, picking up the pair of fuzzy halo rims. 

"Yah! Check this out!" V chuckled, trying to place a devil rimmed glasses on me. 

"Kojo." I leaned away. "This is so corny." I frowned as everyone, still invading, tried on the glasses at the gift shop. "I don't wear cheap shit like that anyway."

"Fine then!" V shrugged. "Oh! Subin-ah! We're matching, you're the angel and I'm the devil!" He chuckled. 

"Yah..." I tapped on V's shoulder impatiently. 

"Bo--Ai! What are you doing? They're mine!" He whined as I confiscated the rims. This dumb thing. 

"It's mine."

"You don't even like wearing this stuff!" V whined. 

"I LOVE IT! HAH! WHO SAID?! THESE GLASSES ARE MINE! MINE!MINE! YOU HEAR ME, THEY'RE MINE! YAH, SUBIN!" I called for her attention as she was busy showing Christina some headbands. "Yah!" I forcefully grabbed her into a friendly headlock and pressed my face against hers. "LOOK IT'S A COUPLE NOW! WE'RE A PERFECT POLAR OPPOSITE COUPLE! I'M THE DEVIL! HAHAHAHAHAH!"