III ✥ A Friend.

Start from the beginning

I gave her a cautious side smile before shaking my head no and she simply handed a wrap over to me. "Thank but I don-..." I was about to show my gratitude to her and kindly deny her offer but she interrupted me.

"No. You're going to eat this whether you like it or not. I don't like my friends starving or not eating with me." She then popped open a bottle of pop and started chugging it down.

"A... Friend...?" A small giddiness arose in me and I don't know why but I felt warm. It was very weird. I mean, I think I had a friend once? Maybe. Well, I hung around this person named Carl Bunsen who was always kinda baked (baked as in high on whatever drug) and would usually use my money but... Yea... I like this feeling better than the one I had with him...

"Well, yeah! You're super kind! Super smart and even super cool! I'm totally your friend! And besides, it was your first day, right?" I nodded, having told her that earlier in class. "Then it's great to have friends on the first day to guide you around!" She gulped down another large swig of her pop before nudging the wrap further towards me. "Go on."

My smile only seemed to grow larger as I picked the wrap up, the others face mirroring my own. "Thank you." I softly spoke, unwrapping the wrap. I don't usually eat but I guess I can do it today? I even ate breakfast so it wouldn't be too bad, right? I softly took a bite of my food, totally unaware of what was inside but holy shit did it taste good! We both nommed on our lunches until a realization popped up in my head: I still didn't know her name. I took a few seconds to swallow down my food and clearing my mouth before speaking. "Excuse me, I know this may sound rude, forgive me, but what's your name? I didn't really ask before... I'm sorry once again..."

A strong hand gripped my shoulder, startling me. "Her name is Fionna Mertens. Absolutely amazing at all sports. The most beautiful woman I know and my sexy girlfriend! ~" A masculine voice spoke from beside me, coming from the same person who'd squeezed my shoulder. The same person then moved away from me and to Fionna, sitting next to her. "So, you're cheating on me with this wimp? He doesn't even have half the muscles I do." True. He wasn't really buff but still had muscles. He was wearing a muscle shirt with simple blue jeans, his skin was a fair colour of brown and his hair was a ginger orange, must be a mixed child.

"Of course not! Dingus." Both of them were clearly joking. "You wish, Flame. Bubs here has bigger muscles than you'll ever have!" Ok... I'm slightly offended. And I guess Flame was too because he looked me dead in the eye and flexed, his slightly curvy arm becoming very curvy. Holy shit. I was star struck. How was I even supposed to think about competing with this body building freak?!

Fionna laughed at my expression before rolling up her sleeves and flexed next to Flame, showing off her muscles which were FAR more defined than his were. "I'm out." I raise my hands up in defeat, not even bothering to attempt and flex. Both Fionna and Flame laughed at this, finishing up their laughs before briefly sharing a kiss.

Having a friend is...

Fun...

"What the hell were you two weirdos doing?" The same deep voice as earlier rang in my ears, causing me to stiffen up a little. The same person from the bus slid himself ON to the table and sat down, his legs beside me but his body tilted towards the other two. Fionna just stuck her tongue out at the new member at the table and continued to roll down her sleeve and Flame shared a simple fist bump with the other.