"How old are you?" he asked taking a sip of his water. "Nineteen and you?" I asked back. "Wow you look nineteen but you seem very mature for your age. Me, well I'm forty-seven" he said looking at me. "I knew you were older but you look a lot younger" I said. "Thanks I don't get that a lot" he said displaying the biggest gap in my life. This is going to be a long night. 

We ate, and made small talk until Cliff asked me to dance. I said yes and we made our way to the floor. 

"You know how to ball room dance?" he asked as R. Kelly's Step in the name of Love played. "No" I said a little sad. "Lift your head up baby, I'll show you" he said pulling me on the floor.

We were having so much fun dancing, Cliff is actually a very funny guy. "Girl, you must've been born with two left feet" he said dipping me. "What! You can barely keep up with me" I said spinning him. After about six songs we retired off the dance floor and Cliff walked me to my car. 

"I had a lot of fun with you, even though you dance like a white girl" Cliff said leaning against my car. "Yeah I had fun too and I do not. Thanks for the date it was great" I said about to get in the car but Cliff stopped me. I knew he wanted a kiss so I prepared myself for the worst. But instead when I opened my eyes he just gave me a light hug. "I know your not interested in me, so don't worry I wont try anything with you. But just to let you know, you will be the girl I dream about...goodnight Love" he said walking away. 

I felt a little bad but honored he said he would dream about me. I shouldn't have judged him on looks, but its too late for regrets now. The car ride was long, so as soon as I got in I crashed on the couch. 

James

You will be my vixen...                                                                                                                                             My bed will be your stage...                                                                                                                                   We will get the spotlight all night...                                                                                                                       Each and every time we play...                                                                                                                             You will be my vixen...                                                                                                                                             As we improvise...                                                                                                                                                     Delivering a captivating performance every time... 

Miguel played as Tyler danced on the pole in front of me. Lately her pussy been keeping me grounded. I know she want us to be more but I don't want her I still want Love. But since I haven't gained the courage to talk to her I been at my brother's place living the life. He installed a pole in the basement of the condo so I decided to let Tyler flexible ass try it out. She looking good sliding down the pole. 

"You like what you see" she asked bending over. "Hell yeah, I love it" I said fixing my pants. She already got me hard. "You sure?" she asked teasing me, she kept pulling up showing me her breasts and then covering them up. "Quit playing Love" I said on mistake. "What you just call me?" she said immediately stopping. "Aye chill it was an accident, calm down" I said getting up off the couch. "Fuck you mean calm down. I don't have time for bullshit like this" she said putting on her  clothes. "Wait don't go yet" I said grabbing her. "Naw fuck you James! I'm just some bitch you fuck. You don't care for me at all. And I know its hard for me to understand that but I have feelings too. My body is not just some toy you use to your advantage. If you would quit playing with people's emotions you wouldn't be here with me. You would be with Love instead. But its cool cause your daughter gone end up dating some dude like you" she said grabbing her stuff. 

"Get the fuck out" I said heated. "Truth hurts" she said walking out the door. 

For the first time I felt guilty for what I did. The past two weeks I just been trying to find a way to blame this on Love but its been my fault. In the process I didn't even think about Honesty. What if Love needs something for her. "Fuck" I cursed out loud for being so damn stupid. At that moment I thought about Tiffany and how her short life had to end. My eyes were getting watery so I just sucked it up and prayed to God to let my baby be my angel and watch over me. 

Lovely

I woke up from a text from Lamontez asking me the address. I texted him back and rushed to the shower. Next I did my hygiene routine and threw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. 

"How you doing Love?" he asked walking in. "Good and you Lamontez?" I asked back. "Call me Montez, I rarely go by Lamontez. But I'm doing good now that I see your pretty face. I was blushing and day dreaming about him until Montez snapped me out of it. "So what kind paint did you get" he asked. "Oh, ugh lavender. Ready to get started?" I asked. "I'm ready but I may not be able to focus with you being here" he said flirting.

It took us about three hours to finish Honesty's room and we were both tired. "You want something to eat?" I asked pulling out some food out the freezer. "Yeah but I need to change, you mind if I use your shower?" he asked. "I dont mind, you got any clothes you can change into?" I asked. "I brought some extra ones over" he said walking out to his car. 

I decided to just take out some fish and let it unthaw until Montez walked back in the kitchen throwing me off. "Where are the towels?" he asked standing in just his sweat pants and with no shirt on. He looked good enough to eat. I love dark skin men, like James but Montez representing for them carmel brothers today. "Umm in the cabinet next to the bathroom" I said. He walked out and I quickly rushed to the other shower because I know between my legs is soaked. 

The food only took about thirty minutes to cook and I decided to turn on my favorite show Orange is the New Black. "Why is you watching this show, with all these girls in prison?" he asked putting his arm around me. "Its good, now be quiet" I said throwing popcorn at him. He started to tickle me and tried to put him in a head lock but it didn't work out that way. I ended up on my back and he was over me looking me in the eyes. "Let me get up off you" he said as I felt his wood between my legs. "Come here" I said pulling him down to into a kiss.

***This update was long overdue and I apologize. I know yall was missing Love and James crazy life. But I'll try to keep updates coming more frequently. Next update should be in another day. 

Comment, Vote!

If you have a story you want me to read just let me know, I love to read y'all stories.

Follow me on InstaG @xflawlesss or Kik me @BeautifulSinnner

By the way check out some other good stories like And Then There Were Two by ChantelHouse and Pretty Girls Have Curves by Jador_diorr

Go read my other stories Distance, and Cream you can find them on my page. 

Comment, Vote!

KEEP CALM AND READ ON.!

                                                                  -Trice.