Ayama did not reply. Her glare was unwavering as she stared at Mai with a scowl. Mai decided to take the first move and sprint towards Ayama until she was in front of her. Ayama blocked Mai's claws with only Burū Seishin before she swung Arcieven at Mai from the left side, aiming for her heart once again. Mai saw the attack coming and blocked it before she bolted off the ground, causing Ayama to stumble forward in surprise. The demoness smirked at this and threw herself down at Ayama again, but the dragon slayer kicked up some dust in her place before Mai landed in her where she once stood.

She flipped her swords the opposite way so her blades would cross behind her back. Machiko had been observing her and noticed one major flaw in Ayama's performance that was caused by her small size. Hm... I wonder...

Mai stood from the dust that Ayama had kicked up before she smirked in Ayama's direction. "Hmph. You put up a strong front." she stated as her sword suddenly flew into her claws. "Never thought someone your age would be in a body like that."

Ayama, didn't reply. Instead, she crouched down and was going to launch herself back at Mai, only to be knocked back to the ground right as a ray of white power flew over her. She stood back up and turned back to Machiko who had her jaw open. "Machiko!"

The silver-haired Wizard Saint ignored her and strolled up in front of her with a different katana drawn. It had a black sheath with blue lightning (like the one above) on it as well. The hilt was golden with a sapphire gem on it. The actual blade was pure white metal. She held it in a poised manor with her tip of her blade pointing diagonally towards the sky, right hand on the hilt while her left extended in front of Ayama. "It'd be a waste if I didn't come in, Ayama." Machiko told her before making eye contact. "Besides, even though your of the age 19, your body can't handle this much magical pressure. If you overexert yourself, there's no telling how painful your end will be."

Ayama was so tempted to object. Although, something inside her made her stop. What is this...? I don't understand. It's painful, yet...

"So, the so-called "Strongest Wizard" is finally coming into battle." Mai observed mockingly with a smirk before she coated her blade in golden flames. "BLOOD CURSE: KETSUEKI JUNKAN!"

Machiko felt her opponents power go up a thousand folds as the demoness released her macro curse. She didn't waver when the bruises on Mai's body disappear without a trance. There's no telling how much power Mai was holding back, but the Wizard Saint could care less. Machiko healed her own wounds without moving as Mai pointed her blade at her and said with a sadistic smirk. "Time to die, mortal."

"No. No mortal is going to die due to this fight." Machiko stated as she crouched with a knee touching the round below her.

The two glared at each other for a good while. Ayama didn't want to sit out on the sidelines, but... what if Machiko was right? Many kids learned how to handle immense amounts of magical power when they were young, so why was Machiko stopping her?

Then suddenly, both of them launched themselves at each other determined to end a battle that has been raging on for long. Correction, Machiko wanted to end it. Mai wanted it to keep raging on so they would destroy every thing interfering with the fight.

"SINFUL BLADES OF DARKNESS: SKIADRUM!" Machiko roared as her blade glowed while dark aura surrounded it. Both their blades connected with each other and Ayama could only remember the last time she felt this emotion. The trill of both Machiko and her blade's connecting in the GMG. But this time... Just watching Machiko fight gave her another emotion. Excitement.

Mai thrusted her blade forward, but Machiko blocked it with the dull side of her katana before she shoved the demon back. She swung the sword from her shoulder down, aiming for Mai's head, only for it to connect with the other's blade. Both grit their teeth in frustration and leaped back from each other. Machiko dashed forward and attempted to get a swing in of the left. Mai jumped over Machiko's down tilted strike that aimed for her feet, but didn't see the incoming flaming elbow that Machiko threw at her. The attack connected with her stomach, sending her back into the air a few yards away.

Machiko straightened up and held her blade in her grip tightly as Mai stood up, wiping her mouth. The demoness growled in disappointment when she saw the blood on her hand. She flicked it to the side and turned to Machiko then to Ayama who had Arcieven still unsheathed if Mai suddenly chose to engage her.

"Never thought I'd be going to this." Mai muttered to herself, knowing the other two could hear her before she glared up at them. "I'll end you this time."

Machiko wasn't ready. Ayama wasn't either. Mai suddenly disappeared from their sight and senses, making it seem that she disappeared from existence. Then, she appeared again, but it was too late.

Ayama's eyes went wide when she turned to Machiko who was gasping for air. Mai had appeared behind Machiko, her sword was no where to be seen. Her claw impaled Machiko's heart from behind while she smirked sadistic. Blood sprayed out from both sides as Machiko's hair foreshadowed her eyes, preventing any emotion from the eyes to show. Her mouth was open as if to scream in agony, but nothing was heard.

Machiko's katana slipped from her grip and fell to the barren ground. Mai's claw moved forward a bit in Machiko's body, but Mai quickly shoved Machiko to the ground, and off of her bloodied talon.

Ayama only watched as Machiko's body fell to the ground. No... no... no... "MACHIKO!"
________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it. Surprised? Shocked? Mad? Any other emotion you want to name? Sorry but I'm afraid I can't tell you any thing else about the next chapter. Other than the part where it's all about Ayama and Anna then yeah! Bye!