c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 6- Danger

Начните с самого начала

"Let my boyfriend go. You don't know who you're dealing with." I said, threatening. "Oh, I know him. He's Bill Cipher, the infamous dream demon. And he belongs to me, right Bill sweetie?" She looked at Bill. Bill tries to punch her in the face but fails. "Ah, ah, ah. You don't do that to your girl." She said. "He has a girlfriend, slut." Mabel said.

"By the way, my name's Annie, the vampire queen." She said.

"You have no rights to do that to Bill. And he belongs to me, for your info." I said with venom in my voice. I controlled my anger.

"He's about to be my king. And now he's a mortal! And I would be glad to do it here." She said with a flirtatious tone and showed her fangs. I can hear Mabel's gulp, but heck I'm not afraid.

An idea came into my mind.

"Sure! We'll watch." I said with excitement. Bill's eyes widen with shock. He continued to thrash around. I looked at him with a smile. He just looked at me. Then he stopped moving and tried to catch his breath.

"Ha! Perfect!" Annie said, bringing Bill's neck closer to her mouth. Bill stared at me with an angry expression. I smirked towards him. Annie opened her mouth, baring her long fangs. Mabel closed her eyes, Dipper had his jaw dropped, and Raven smiled. I think she gets me.

Mabel came to me then started shaking me. "(Y/n) are you really gonna leave him like that?!" She said. She was about to cry. "Don't worry, Mabes. I got this under control." I said, then winking at the end. She thought about it and backed away from me.

Annie's fangs were mere inches apart from Bill's neck.

Bill's POV

'How the fuck did she get my powers like that?'

(Y/n) just left me here, feeling hopeless. She's watching me to get bitten by this vampire bitch. I stared at the fangs with fear for the first time. I clicked my tongue, accepting my fate.

3....2....1...

I crashed on the ground, and I was able to breath properly again. I touched my neck to feel the mark.

There was nothing there.

I looked at Annie. She was pinned on the ground by Snowflake. I looked at them surprised. (Y/n) has a black aura surrounding her. She raised her hand, holding the container that was holding my powers.

"You really think that I would give Bill away that easily?!" Snowflake said, very furious. But there was something different about her voice. It was mixed with deep, demonic voice.

"Mortal! And you think you can go against the highest kind of bloodsuckers?" Annie replied with a grin. (Y/n) grabbed Annie's collar, raised her up, and threw her to a tree. Annie groaned in pain.

Annie stood up, limp. "Who do you think you are?" She asked, facing (Y/n). I just watched the scene with Pinetree, Shooting Star, and Raven. But I was still lying down though.

(Y/n) laughed like a psychopath. "Do you know Satan and his daughter?" She asked, walking towards her enemy. "Of course i know. He has a brother who has one daughter, and he's my master." Annie spoke, standing straight again then walking towards Snowflake. "And they're the only ones left with royal blood, am I right?" (Y/n) smirks.

"Yes. In fact, that girl over there is Raven Roth, Satan's niece." Annie said, pointing towards Raven. "Surprised she's with you, probably hiding her identity. Sorry I spoiled you." She added. (Y/n) laughed again.

Raven walked towards (Y/n)'s side and puts an arm around her. "Good thing you know me. But what's disappointing is that you don't know this girl." Raven said. Annie furrowed her brow.

"You wanna know me?" (Y/n) uttered, grabbing Annie by her neck. "Why would I want that?" Annie choked. "How about, let's start with this. She's my only cousin." Raven said with a smile. Annie processed the sentence in a second, then her facial expression turned into fear.

"Y-your'e S-Satan's-" "(Y/n) Roth, nice to meetcha!" Snowflake said before making a piece of wood go to her palm. She plunged on Annie's heart and stomach repeatedly.

"This is for trying to take my boyfriend." She whispered, but I heard. I grinned because of this. She stabbed Annie's head. She turned into black ashes.

(Y/n)'s POV

'That was easy,'

I walked towards Bill who was lying down. "Are you okay?" I asked him, caressing his cheek. "I am now." He replied with a smirk. "I believe this belongs to you." I made the tiny container appear in my palm and I handed it over to Bill.

He drank it. Then he started floating again.

"Haha! I'm back, bitches!" He said with pure excitement.

"And you have a weakness!" Mabel shouted.

"She's absolutely right." Dipper followed his sister.

"Brat." I heard him mutter. I walked to him and hugged his arm. "But seriously though, how did she get your powers?"

"I have no idea."

?????'s POV

What's taking Annie so long? Ugh, she probably failed the fucking mission. I know she used that potion my sibling made, but heck I'm not sure if she used it properly.

Ugh, looks like I have to take Bill myself, then we can take over this dimension together!

I'm going to go back to Reverse Falls first and tell my dear brother the plan.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

I teleported to our mansion and found my brother talking to a girl,identical to Bill.

"Sister, meet Bill's 3rd counterpart, Bella." He introduced. The girl suddenly looked at me then smiled. "Bella Cipher, at your service." She said.

Looks like we have another big gun.

My brother continued to flirt with her, but I see the disgusted side of her. "Sorry Burning Tree! But I already have a boyfriend, and he's much better~." She said with a smirk. "And who is this boyfriend of yours?" I asked, walking to the couch where she and my brother is.

"(Boy version of your name) Roth, the king of the Nightmare realm of my dimension." She replied plainly.

"Well, I have to go! Have some business to take care of!Remember: Reality Is an Illusion, The Universe Is a Hologram, Buy Gold, Bye!" She said before disappearing.

"Make sure she stays in our side when taking over the Main Dimension, with Will." I said. "Oh, come on Mabel. Why me? Its clear she hates me." Tyrone said with a grunt.

"Tyrone Gleeful you do what I say, understood?" I said sternly. "Why would I?" He said, standing up from the couch and facing me. "Remember who's the ALPHA twin here? That's right, it's Mabel Gleeful." I said, throwing him to a nearby wall using my amulet's powers.

"That doesn't mean I have to follow you, bitch." He said, choking me with his own powers.

"Stop it you two!" Ford said then used his powers against us. Why does he have to wear the amulet that has Will's powers?

"Yes, Ford?" Tyrone (Dipper) said. "Prepare for your show. There's still 30 minutes left." He said.

"Ugh, fine." I said then stomping to my room.