INTRODUCTION

Note: we are not, in any way, related to Wattpad

Note: we are not, in any way, related to Wattpad. That is to say, Wattpad does not run Wattpad Boot Camp, nor does it run Graphic Workshop.

Welcome to one of the many workshops here in Wattpad Boot Camp. Here, we will learn to make amazing graphics and covers.

Here's how it works: at each chapter, we will publish tutorials (with screenshots) which can help you create amazing graphics and covers. The catch is, after you've learnt how to do it, you must make one on your own, and PM it to me. It's sort of a contest, but instead of ranking it and sharing prizes, I'll review and share tips on how to make your graphics better. This way, you will participate in our Workshop and gain experience and wisdom.

But here's the deal. The Workshop wouldn't quite work if it merely had three Wattpaders participating, would it? That's why I am waiting for Graphics Workshop to reach a certain amount of readers until I will post the first tip. If you want to help us with that, simply tag your friends to this chapter.

If you want to join, follow us and vote on this chapter, leaving a simple comment saying something like: I'm in.

I would like to note that you will be able to use ALL programs regarding the tutorials, when you learn the basics of your programs. To make your life easier, I suggest using a laptop/computer based program. I use GIMP, but I also suggest other computer softwares/websites like Pixlr. I really suggest GIMP. 

Don't worry if you do not understand how any of these programs work. In the next chapter, I will discuss some of the computer softwares and share with you basic tips. I won't really touch the smartphone-based softwares - as personally, I do not like them. Using five different programs to make a manipulated cover? No thank you. 

I will repeat this: please tag your friends to make the Workshop start faster. 

Thank you for reading.