"That'd be nice Grayson." I said and grabbed my book from him putting it in my locker.

"Okay. Bye Cara!" He smiled and left.

"What was that about?" Cameron asked.

"He was just holding my book for me." I said to Cameron, not looking at him and grabbing my stuff.

"I could've done that." Cameron commented, I looked back at him to see he was staring angrily at Grayson.

"He was just being nice to me." I said turning back around and grabbing my stuff. "I have to go."

I tried to leave but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back in front of him. He pushed me up against the locker and look at Grayson to see he was watching. Cameron pushed his lips against mine roughly, he put his hand up my shirt and to my back. He let go of me and whispered into my ear.

"Don't give me trouble." He walked away and I breathed out a breath I didn't know I held.

~

Me and Reagan were walking into the locker rooms to change.

"Where you going?" Reagan asked me.

"Just to the bathroom. I'm going to change there too." I said. I took off my outfit and slid on my uniform. I looked at myself in the mirror to see I had bags and puffy eyes still. The bruises on my neck were still noticeable. I put my hair up into a pony tail since we have to, it went to my mid-back with waves.

I walked out of the locker rooms and Cameron was standing outside the lockers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Put your hair down." He said.

"I can't Mrs. Pagget says we have to put our hair up." I said not looking at him.

"Then lie." He said smirking.

"I have to go." I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He gently leaned me against the wall and kissed me with his hand holding tightly onto my jaw. I held onto his wrist that was on my jaw and my other hand held tightly onto his waist.

"You still look like a slut in this." Cameron put his hand up my blue skirt and I pushed his hand away. "It's the length of my hand!" He over exaggerates.

"I have to go! And you do too." I said pushing past him and going to practice. I look at the field to see Grayson looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Cara!" Mrs. Pagget yelled at me making me jump.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Stop staring and get busy!" She yelled I nodded and started to do push ups.

~

In my second hour Grayson had given me his number so I could call him.

I got dressed back into my other clothes and called Tim to pick me up. I was waiting on him when Cameron turned me around and kissed me roughly grabbing my ass.

"Is Tim picking you up?" He asked me holding my hand tightly.

"Yes." I say quietly.

"Why don't I give you a ride?" He asked.

"Tims already on his way." I said "my mom wants Tim to pick me up now." I lied. Right on time Tim pulled up. Cameron walked me to the car and opened my door, he bent down and kissed me looking at Tim.

"Bye, baby." Cameron closed the door.

"Wow." Tim said "are you okay?" Tim asked "you seem... sad?"