Chapter 2:Retail Therapy & Therapy

Finally the weekend has approached I been so busy with my new position that I haven't had a chance to shoot the shit with K'rin and get the juicy details on her and Zeshon date, I will hit her up after I finish cleaning my house. Forty-five minutes I hear a knock at my door through the music. I think to myself who the hell is knocking like that...I yell back I'm coming so I get to the door and look through the peephole and sure enough it's my bestie rocking some denim Apple Bottoms and AB baby tee with the fresh J5s. K'rin is dark skin and petite but has a very curvy body and bright almond shaped hazel eyes she always wears her shoulder length hair in twist.

Hey Vine what are you up too ? K'rin asked as she popped her bubble gum "Girl nothing much cleaning I was just thinking about you. So what happen on your date? Well Zeshon took me to this new Mongolian restaurant in Baltimore called BangBang the food was A1 and I ain't talking steak sauce, after that we went clubbing a Voltage Night Club popping bottles in VIP it was such a great time but I wish it would have ended with a nightcap of the good ole D. "I know that's right I been missing out on some D in my life too" OMG vine we need to hook you up with somebody before your coochie turns into powder from all the dust. We burst out and laughing.

So we going to hit the club or what tonight we both said in unison. I'm down I hear that new rapper Novacain will be hitting the stage but in the mean time a bitch needs some breakfast and you need some retail therapy for the lack of dick in your life Divine so go get dress and lets roll out. Alright give me 10 mins I said.. walking in to my huge walk-in closet I pulled out some black Bebe jeans and white Bebe football crop top throw it on along with my black Nike sky high went in the bathroom washed my face and brush my teeth pull my long her back into a messy bun and put some Mac lip gloss on and I was ready to go. Jumped in K'rin new all white 2014 Lexus IS and headed to the Waffle House.

K'rin pulled into the Waffle House parking lot and they got out, found a booth by the door the waiter came over and they placed their order. Divine ordered pecan waffles with a side of scrambled cheddar eggs and sausage links while K'rin got rib-eye and eggs they sat and eat talking about what they would purchase and wear tonight at Club Bangerz. The waiter came over and placed the bill on the table so they could pay for their meals and then headed to Columbia Mall gossiping and listening to music all the way there.

First stop was Victoria Secrets we walked in browsing the many shelves and display tables of sexy lingerie, bras and panties. The sales lady approached us and asked did we needed any assistance. After we told her we needed a few minutes, she said to call her if we needed anything. After about 10 minutes, I approached the sales lady and asked do you have the new very sexy mesh and lace corset set with matching lace v-string. The sales lady directed me to the Corsets and showed me to the changing room so I could try the corset on while K'rin was looking at some nice pillow talk pajamas. Once we selected our items, The lady at the register rung us up and we head to this new store called Forever Love to find some cute outfits for tonight.

Divine and K'rin ended their shopping trip finally after 3 hours of going from boutique to boutique leaving with several bags each. K'rin dropped Divine off at her high-rise apartment on the outskirts of Ellicott City but before pulling off K'rin yelled to Divine " Bitch be ready by 9pm cause we have to pick up Breelyn"

Divine walked into the lobby hit the elevator button to get to her twelve floor apartment. It was now five' o clock so she had sometime to relax and catch up on her dvr shows mainly Love & Hip-Hop before getting showered and dressed for tonight's events. She kicked off her Nike's and step on the plush white carpet going down the hallway leading to her bedroom climbed into the big mahogany post king size bed and reached for the remote to start her shows eventually drifting off to sleep.... Ring Ring Ring the sound of her cell woke her up she looked at the time it was now 8pm she had hour to get ready before K'rin got there. Divine answered the phone in her groggily voice "Hello"

Hi daughter ! Dina said

Hey Mommy how are you? I'm doing just fine baby I was calling to remind you about our Spa Date next Sunday

I didn't forget Mommy I will be there by noon to get you so be ready so we can stop for some lunch first.

"OK I will see you then I love you " Dina said

"Love you too"

Divine started to get up and jump in the shower so she could get dress K'rin is always was prompt so she had exactly 45mins to get hella fly.

Knock Knock...I went to answer the door

Hey Girly you ready to go K'rin said

I'm ready I just need to grab my keys and clutch. I walked back to my living room and got my Alexander McQueen clutch and keys and head out the door.

So Divine we going to hook you up with a nigga tonight. K'rin says as she pulls out the parking garage. Men ain't nothing but a damn headache I'm not looking for a relationship been there and done that plus my ex is still stalking me and hoping I will take his ain't shit having ass back girl he will probably try to scare the next man away with some bullshit ass lies and unnecessary drama and I'm not beat for that shit Divine stated matter fact.

Ok so we will just find you a dude thats cute enough for you to fuck and leave his ass hanging cause all the this tensing and your coochie got you bugging sometimes Vine and I just want my girl to be have and enjoy life plus some good dick K'rin busts out laughing

If looks could kill K'rin would be dead as a door knot...

Your ass always trying to play matchmaker bitch just focus on you and Mr. Dope-boy Zeshon trust me when its my time to shine my man going to be eating out the palm of my hands and providing me with all the things I dream of love, loyalty, compassion and good good dick that will put my little in a daze but until then fuck it.

So after about a 15 min drive they meet Breelyn by the corner store and head to the nightclub to enjoy some well needed Ladies Night Fun