To: Niall

1. Don't call me Harold. 

2. You are an idiot, idiot. 

From: Niall 

You are the idiot my dear Harold. You have a fine ass girl in your goddamn basement, and you won't do anything about it. She basically eye fucks you every time she sees you. SHE WANT'S YOUR BRITISH DICK MATE

Oh boy.

To: Niall

Please do not call me Harold, you fucking Irish leprechaun. I DO NOT LIKE ARABELLA

From: Niall

Get her out of that grungy looking basement as well, HAAAROLLLLDDDDDDDD

To: Niall

LEPRECHAUN, DO NOT CALL MY HAROLD. 

From: Niall

Harry get her out of that basement or at least go down there and spend the day with her. We know Gemma is okay, we all know it. Take one day off please, you'll be okay. Spend it with Arabella, Gemma is okay I promise you. I know you know it. 

Niall saying these things brings tears to my eyes, but I refuse to let them slip. 

To: Niall

Okay. H

I put my phone on the counter, finish up my breakfast and make my way downstairs. I pull my black jeans up a bit since their so fucking tight, and this white shirt is a tad bit see through as well.

I make my way downstairs. I see an anxious Arabella pacing around the entire room. 

"Arabella, are you okay?" I ask, feeling concerned.

"Harry, I know we have some sort of connection and the little nose kisses and touches here and there are really getting to me." she says. 

Oh fuck.

"I just want to know if you feel the same way Harry? I know I feel something for you and I know I shouldn't but gosh, you're just so fucking intriguing. You're my kidnapper and it's wrong of me but Harry, I can't fucking stand you. I want to knock your guts out with my fist then feed them to you, but I can't get enough of you at the same time. I feel safe around you all the time and I just want to know how you feel?" she says in one breath.  

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm sorry Arabella, I like you but I just can't. 

"Arabella, I don't like you like that. I have bigger things to worry about and I can't be worrying about a little girlfriend now." I say, each word breaking my heart. 

"No, no Harry you're denying it. Please don't deny it, I know you feel something, Harry please" she says, coming closer to me with each word.  

"I do not like you Arabella. You're stupid to even think that" I say. 

I'm so sorry.

"Harry please, stop denying it" she says, pulling at her hair. 

"You stop putting this on me Arabella. I am already stressed enough with the thing's I have to do. I don't need a girlfriend at this point. You're not here to fall in love with me Arabella, love doesn't fucking exist alright?" I say. 

"Harry it does exist, you know it. You're being a little wimp and trying to deny your feelings. What guy gives a girl they claim not to like, gives kisses on their noses? What guy helps the girl in the bathtub out of the bath and into bed? No kidnapper does that Harry." she says, crossing one arm over the other. 

"You stupid little girl. Just because someone does nice gestures doesn't mean they like the person. Get your head out of your fucking ass Arabella, that shit only happens in the movies. A kidnapper and the hostage do NOT mix. You think you're life's going to be a big fairy tale? No it won't sweetie. Look where your life is." I say rather rudely. 

She's going to hate me forever. 

"Why don't you let anyone show affection to you, Harry?" she says, a little bit of tears in her eyes. Making me want to wipe them off. 

"Because it isn't real Arabella. Love is pointless." I say back, telling the truth because it is. "You think you'll find a man who will buy you new clothes, make you dinner, take you out?" I ask her frustratingly. 

"YOU! HARRY THAT'S YOU!" she screams back at me. 

"No Arabella. Stop. This isn't a movie okay? It isn't a romance novel either. This is reality. Do you understand?" I ask her, she is making me quite mad to be completely honest. 

"Why are you denying all of this? What is it distracting you from? What is stopping you?" she asks me in a calm tone. 

"I can't stop looking for my sister." I say, leaving the basement and making my way upstairs.