"I don't know what else to ask. I know you got a son. I got three kids"

"Where's the third?"He asked making me choke on my mash potatoes thinking about Mekhi.

"You good"He said patting my back.

"I'm fine but my son p-passed away"

"Man, I'm sorry for yo loss"

"It's fine"

"You say you fine awfully a lot. I know you not fine, I know you hurting Jayda"

"I don't want to get into that right now Dominique"I said making him nod his head.

"I'm not gon pry but if you need someone to talk to, you know I'm here"He said making me smile.

"Thanks dom"

"No prob"He smiled back.

Thea Brown

I was about to go to the pool when I was slammed into a wall. I knew security couldn't see me because I was on the side of the house.

"J-Jesse"I stuttered out looking at the person who killed my brother.

"Missed me"He smirked.

"I actually didn't"I said punching him in the face. He grabbed me again and slammed me into the wall making pain erupt from my body.

"Don't play with me because you know I will hurt you. Now listen. You can't tell anyone I killed your brother or I will kill your mom and Elias"

"You wouldn't even be able to get close to them"I chuckled.

"I have bombs set up all around your house. One push and your mom is gone"He said making my laughter stop.

"Not so funny now"He said pulling me to the pool. He let me go as soon as he seen Elias.

"What is he doing here Thea? How-"

"Elias please"I said walking over to him.

"Just go with the flow. He's threatening me so let me deal with this"I whispered and he nodded.

Jesse sat on one of the benches and then Mercedes walked in.

"You didn't tell me he was here. I wouldn't have came"Mercedes scowled.

"I didn't know he was here. Thea invited him"Elias said making Mercedes look at me with a glare.

I sat by the pool and soaked my feet in it. I can't swim so I either stay in 3ft or just sit by the pool.

I had to be sitting there for at least 20 minutes. I got up and started walking until Jesse pushed me in 6ft. I fell in and instantly started panicking.

"I don't think she can swim"I heard someone say.

Someone jumped in dragging me out the pool. I started to cough up water while Mercedes patted my back.

"T-Thank you"

"Well I couldn't let you die. Elias acted like he didn't want to jump in the pool"He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why would you push me? You know I can't swim Jesse"I yelled at him and he just laughed.

"I hate this dude with everything on my life"Mercedes said mugging him.

"Don't want your face getting stuck so you better stop"Jesse laughed at him.

"What is wrong with you? You were so nice and understanding when we first started going out"

"It's because I was trying to get in you pants you bimbo"He laughed but it got cut short when my dad punched him in the side of his head making him go unconscious.

"I still don't see what you seen in him"He said and then walked away.

"I wanna be like your dad one day"Mercedes laughed.

"You don't. Trust me"I said standing up as Elias handed me a towel.